Chapter Six

Hey. it's the author again and I promise to make it quick.  I am getting reads which is awesome and thank you so much for reading!!!  But many are just reading.  I wish you guys would vote or comment.  I wanna hear from you guys.  I don't care what it is you want to comment about just do it.  Vote as well cause I don't know if my story is really good enough because no one votes or comments.  If no one does anything I might just stop.  So here's my proposition.  If anyone votes or comments I will dedicate a chapter to them and update my story the next day.  I promis!!

Enjoy! Comment! Vote!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter six

"You can't be serious." I tell both my brother and Tyler. They give me the "come on, don't be such a goody two shoes" look.

"It's just a party," Tyler says while picking through his luggage for something. "Mikey's probably taken you some before, right?"

"No" My brother and I both say at the exact same time.

"You're shitting me." He has a look of bewilderment written all over his face. "So Mikey, you are one of the most popular guys in school or so you tell me, and have all the ins yet, you do not take your brother to a single one?"

"I'm popular and trying to stay that way. Sorry Pete, but ya gotta know you don't really help in the social department." Mikey tries to put nicely.

"It's okay, it's the truth."

"Grow some balls man," Tyler jokes with me, " this is going to be a party you will never forget." He then throws down a black leather jacket with some rips and tears in it

"You're going to let me use your jacket?" I ask astounded.

How do I put this? His jacket is like his baby, not even. More like he's the mama bear and the jacket is his cub. No one touches it except for him and girls apparently.

"Drastic times call for drastic measures, cuz." He acts like it's no big deal, "and you need to get some action."

Oh, boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrived after a thirty minute drive into the countryside. Mikey said all the best parties are out here because the neighbors always live so far away from each other and no one knows there's a party going on.

The house is lightened up from the outside with the pumping music seeping out from the walls of the plain white house.  The house looks like it could probably house twenty people by the size of it.

Once out of the Jeep, Tyler stops me in my tracks, "Anything happens to my baby, and you will be so sorry that your dead ancestors before you will pity you."  He gives me a warning.

Harsh much?

I nod in agreement then head in after the two of them.  People are aligned in the walk ways and constantly drinking.  The smell of alcohol and smoke lingers in the air with multi-colored lights flashing every which way. 

We walk into the kitchen and Mikey high-fives a couple dudes on the side, "I didn't think you'd make it man."  Said a large buff man.  Gez, these people put my body to shame.  For some reason, most of them were really good-looking.  Then again this is probably a popular party and we all know the popular people are the most attractive people.  I wish it was something in the water.  I would drink till I was dead.

"I did not think so either Jake.  My cousin Tyler is up for a couple of months and wanted to check the town out."  Mikey grabbed a red solo cup.

I almost have an instinct to whack the cup out of his hands and treat him like a bad child who should know better.  I can't help it though.  My father and mother when I was young said if I ever drank alcohol I would never get into college.  Yeah, back then I was a nerd too.