Chapter Sixteen

Hi guys! I'm sorry about the long wait. I just started school and its been a little hectic lately and I don't usually get home until like seven at night.

I'm sorry it's not very long!!! I don't have too much time lately.

I know some of you guys are confused but I promise to explain in the upcoming chapters!!

I hope you like it!

Chapter Sixteen

*Kassie*

The music beats throughout my entire house loudly but not loud enough to disturb the neighbors.  Multi-colored lights and streamers are hung around the house for my Halloween/birthday bash.

My parents just barely agreed to let me throw this extravaganza and are out visiting my grandparents with David.

I have only invited those I actually like and haven't betrayed me, if you get what I mean, but there are still some I didn't invite who have showed up by word of mouth. I don't mind it though because they say the more the merrier.  As long as they do not wreck my house.

Some of my close family members are here too and I can't help but hope that nothing goes down because its a party, and drama always happens at parties.

"She's not even paying attention to what we are saying anyways." My cousin Maria says to her sister Rachel.

"She's thinking about Brandon again." Rachel says back to her.

"I'm sorry, what are we talking about again?" I ask both of them.

"How you don't seem to be paying attention to us and are still hung up on Brandon." Maria says with her hands on her hips.

"I wasn't thinking about him though." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Sure you weren't." Rachel argues.

"I was thinking about the party, I swear!" I laugh at their 'I don't believe a single word you say' expressions. With their brown hair pulled back and angry brown eyes.

Rachel and Maria are dressed up as Siamese Twins and in reality are twins too. Their personalities are way different but they both have two things in common. Gossip and drama are what they live for.

"You need a new man. Some one that's completely the opposite of that jerk-wad Brandon." Maria says bluntly.

"Well, boys don't grow on trees you know." I say as I notice a streamer knocked down.

"There are boys here too. All waiting for you to make a move on them." Rachel ogles some Tarzan guy across the room.

"Since there's no alcohol, they probably just came hoping to get some." Maria adds when I pick up the streamer and put it back in its rightful place. I worked hard to decorate the house for my party and don't want it ruined.

"You and your perverted mind Maria." I shake my head at her.

"It probably true!" Maria snaps, "I need to get more to drink."

"Me too." and both Rachel and Maria are gone leaving me alone standing here in the middle of the living room.

I anxiously pull down my top a little bit to cover more of my stomach. I got this costume a while ago with Cleo. I will admit that I miss her, but not her snobbish attitude.

I look around the room and see some people I recognize and other I don't. One girl's Alice in wonderland, another in a slutty Cat costume. Some guys are in ridiculous outfits like a banana, another in unicorn costume, but one that catches my eyes is a certain Zombie.