Chapter Ten status update

Beauty: Kassie Grand, perfection wrapped in a teenage body. Personality is like a golden ray of sunshine.

Status: popular as always

Grade: sophomore

Relationship: back together with The douce bag Brandon who doesn't deserve her.

Favorite quote: trust is like a flower, if

you forget to water it, it dies

-unknown

-------------------------------------------

Nerd: Peter Hanlin, awkward teenage boy with screw ups left an right. Personality is like a potato, stupid.

Status: still nerdy with pimples (come on, you' re not that surprised)

Grade: sophomore

Relationship: mama's boy (haha just kidding). Non existent

Favorite Quote:  Having a crush is stupid, it hurts a lot less to be punched in the face -unknown

----------------------------------------

Chapter ten

Here I am, trying on a suit in the mall with my mother and sister. I apparently have to get a yellow corsage and it is suppose to match her dress. I am trying on different suits for them. Can this get anymore humiliating? Why yes Peter, it can because it is you.

"I think this one makes you look huge, it's definitely too big." My mother says. She hands me another and I head to the dressing room.

"Is it just me or did Peter get taller?" My sister says with an eyebrow raised.

"You know, I think you're right Hannah." My mother then has the women taking my measurements to check my height.

"Wow, Peter. You grew a couple inches. Now your 5'11. Almost six foot." My sister says. It's odd since I'm taller than my brother who's only 5'9. His muscles make up for it though, where I have none.

I try on the next and it feels like it fits better than the last one. I walk out and my mom claps her hands then says, "Perfect." By her reaction you would think I'm her little girl trying on her first prom dress.

After we exit the store, we head to the book store for Hannah since she wants to buy some books. It's fine with me though because Gabe works here.

"Why do we have to come here to get some hyena thing?" I ask.

"Henna! It's a book on how to do henna." She snaps.

"Whatever you say," I add and push my hair from my eyes to see all the books. Out of the corner of my eye I spot Gabe over by the counter.  I quickly give my family a heads up of where I am going.

"Hey Gabe. How's the good ol' job going?" I ask him while he pushes a cart with books he must have to put away.

"Not too bad I guess. I'm kinda on a mission myself." Gabe turns towards the bookshelf.

"Oh really? And what is this mission might I ask?" I raise my eyebrows in amusement.

"See thy girl in the side cafe over there?" I look over his shoulder and I see a pretty red head with a cappuccino and a Hamlet book in her hands.

"Thy girl?" I ask.

"Yeah, she loves all things Shakespeare. I figure I would stock up on some." His eyes are wide with excitement.

"Umm...just because she's reading Hamlet doesn't mean she loves Shakespeare.  Maybe it's for school," I point out.

"Well, that's where you would be wrong my friend. I kinda looked up her account and found out the past several purchases she's made here is Shakespeare." He continues to put the books on the shelf.