No Bounds (Boy x Boy)

Hello, this story is written with Seth (Vampura). We were like talking and we decide that we want to write this book together, we both written this and like edit it together, the cover was made by Vampura.

So enjoy both my work and Vampura.

Comment and vote please.

Warning this book may contain naughty sex scenes, and sexy male on male action.

This is a Boy x Boy story.

 Prologue, 3 years ago

“All rise” The guard said, and all the people in the court room stood up, there was a moment of silences. All expect the low cursing of the defendant, who is the main reason for the trial.

"Presenting the honorable judge, Susan Callaway," Guard said and the regal elderly woman sat in her high chair.

“All may sit, we will start the trail” The judge said.

She talks low to the prosecutor in front and the woman started to say.

“We will begin the trail, State of Florida vs. Kyle Torres….” The lady started off, beginning with the nonsense of who the jury, telling non-important information on the accused Kyle Torres.

When the lady finally got to the point of the trial”….on the count of possessing drugs, car grand theft and the rape of 16 year old Sarah Anthony”  

 Kyle Torres, almost jump out of his seat” I did fucking nothing to that bitch” He yell, pointing at the girl in the chair.

"You raped me you BASTARD!!! I hope you die for what you did to me!" She yelled her teary eyes filled with anger and revenge.

“Order. order” The judge repeat as she used her gravel” Boy, if you don’t calm down, you will face more punishment”

Kyle was pushed back in his seat by his lawyer; Kyle is trying so hard to clam down his anger.

He was some kind of Mexican/ Indian descent. He was 6ft tall, and has really short black hair, he is about 19 years old, yet with his height and huge muscles, he look way older then he does.

The judge turned to the jury of twelve, "Tell us your verdict."

The foreman rose and read off the paper, "On the account of Possession of Drugs, we find the defendant, Guilty.  On the account of Grand Theft Auto, we find the defendant, Guilty.  On the account of second degree rape, we find the defendant... Guilty." and he sat down.

"NOO!!! I AM INNOCENT!!" Kyle bellowed, feeling of defeat and anger fills his body.

"ORDER ORDER!!! Kyle Torres, you are hereby sentenced to prison for life with no chance of parole!" She yelled and banged the gavel

“YOU FUCKING LYING ASS WHORE, I DID NOTHING TO YOU”

Kyle tries to launch himself out at Sarah, but the guards that were close by tackle Kyle down.

“ORDER, ORDER” The judge used her gravel” Get this man out of my sight”

The guards pull Kyle away, but he was fighting back” You get what you deserve, I swear you will get what coming at you bitch”

 All attention was on Kyle, he was the only one who saw Sarah smirk under her sad acting, she mouth the words” Not a chance, have fun in prison’

“SHE LYING, SEE” Kyle try to say, but Sarah put back the crying act.

“Get this man out of my sight, next case” The judge say, as Sarah and her lawyer left the court room.

Kyle was cursing all the way as he was taken out of the court room with so much force.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Maximum Prison, home to the worst of the worst.  Over 1.3 billion prisoners, this is the place where the murders, rapist, child abusers of the worst kind is sent.

There no escape, the prison holds the state of the art security.  Maximum prison is located off the coast of Key West.

The only way in his through the highway that is the only entrance and exit to the mainland.

A bus carrying the new prisoner was coming through that highway, it past three guard post that help barricade the way.

“Listen up punk, this is Maximum prison, don’t get your hopes up, there is no escape, these are shark infested water, the land stretch out for miles, but no matter where you are, you will always be watch”

Kyle was the only new prisoner here, he was chain at his neck, legs, and hands, and it stops all his quick movements. He was growling and that made all the guards in there laugh.

 “Give it up maggot; you will learn your place soon” The guard said arrogantly.

The bus stops at the front gate of Maximum Prison, its high walls cover in barbwires, it walls stretch out for miles on the island.

The bus squeaked in front of the gate as Kyle bound in chains, waddled down steps and stepped onto the dusty ground. He looked around all he saw was building and lots of fence and barb wire.

"Welcome to your new home, punk," the guard said behind him and shoved him toward the entrance.

"I am so fucked up," Kyle mumbled to himself.

“NEW MEAT COMING THROUGH” The guard yells as the gate open up.

The place was huge; there were building after building, and a courtyard that have huge chain fences, prisoner after prisoners started to shout from the courtyard.

“Yeah baby, we have new meat” Some prisoners were yelling, Kyle barely holds in his growl when the Prisoners were giving out cat whistles.

“Damm I hope your ass goes in my cell building” some yell, most comments made Kyle finch on the inside, but he was emotionless on the outside.

“Damm boy, you are popular already” The guard laughs as he took him down the courtyard, ignoring the crowd he was getting.

“We have rules here, deny the rules and you found yourself in lots of trouble” The guard said.

Kyle looks around, he see that this place is so huge, he knew he can get easily lost, this was like a maze.

The guard drops him off in Building L. That stands for Life in prison.

“Now you lived here, and you are allow 1 hour outside each day, you are allow to the building gym, library or any crap of a program we must allow you” The guard said as they enter the building.

 “You are not allow to go anywhere without your guard, each for life prisoner must have one, you will meet him soon”

Kyle was barely paying any attention to the guard, he was looking around, and he sees every place have a camera. Hell there was even camera in the cells.

“Home sweet Home” The guards open his cell, it was huge enough for his height, but there was only a single bed in here. The walls were plane white, the sink was clean and so was the toilet.

 ‘You actually got a descent size room, the other have barely any room, so consider this a warning, break any rules, and good bye big room, hello small crappie room”

The guard took off the chains, and when he was free, he almost considers escaping, till a soft voice flow out behind the guard froze his track.

“This is the guy I must watch” Kyle bare move as he took in a stunning man in front of him. He was his height, only a little slimmer. He has fire red hair and…he seems of mixed race (because he is Japanese).

“Meet Haruka Senduki, your new personal Guard” The guard said as he left.

“Just a fair warning, you don’t want to mess with me” He said in clear perfect English. Then with that he left Kyle.

Kyle felt that he just may like it here after all…..

Ok so that is. Me and Vampura are going to be working on this more together, if you like it then comment and vote please, more comments or vote will get the next chapter out