Chapter 6 Complications.

Kyle couldn't believe his luck. Not only have the twin's plan work, Kyle manage to have his guard captive. This may be one of the best days of his life, although he know for a fact that the other 3 unwelcome guest will wake up soon, so it time for a little rest stop.  

"Evan, as soon as we get off this highway, let make a stop"  

"For what??" Devon ask confused  

Evan chuckle "We need to drop of the load"  

"Oh!!" Devon finally got it, he just smile and give his brother a really deep kiss.  

"Give it a rest please" Kyle said with jealousy.

He desperately still want to do that with his guard, but he knows it will not happen.   It took like 30 minutes to exit out the highway, of course they had to exit out three other guard stations, and again they did not bother checking the id. Man if any of the prisoners knew how lazy a job the guards at the gate were, they would be escaping everyday.  

"Land Ho!!" The twins said at the same time as they finally made it to the mainland. And again they decided to kiss as if it would be their last. Kyle drop it this time, he was so getting used to the twin's romance.  

Kyle knew his way around these part, so for another hour, he driven through 3 highways till he reach what was his destination, Kyle made his exit near some camp grounds.  

"Here we are" Kyle said as he stop the van, Evan and Devon immediately took out the three cart carts of dirty laundry that contain the real laundry workers and the van driver.   They push the carts into the trees, they knew that they will wake up sooner and will find some help not that far from here. As Evan was about to push out Senduki cart, Kyle stop him.  

"Wait, don't" Kyle said, stopping Evan movement.  

"Kyle, we got to get rid of him, if he escape he will tell the cops our location, it a risk we can't take..."  

"I said you will not get rid of him" Kyle growled, which made both the twins look nervous, that the first they ever hear him growl like that.  

"You will take full responsibility of him' Devon said cautiously.  

" I will" Kyle did not hesitate.  

"Ok then..." Evan and Devon gotten back in the van, Kyle dug out Senduki body out the cart, Senduki was still out cold, his guards hat been fallen off, so Kyle was stuck at seeing the beautiful red hair.  

"Damn how can he have such beautiful hair like this.." Kyle mutter as he pick up Senduki.

He was surprise that he was light, but then Kyle always been strong for his age.   As Kyle re-enter the van, Evan and Devon hold up a makeshift blind fold and some wire to tie down Senduki.   As Kyle put down Senduki body in the cart, they began tying him, as Evan and Devon do that, Kyle took of Senduki guard belt.  

"Let see what he have that can be useful" Kyle said as he took out a spare police handgun issue, a taser, a baton, handcuff which the twins used on Senduki legs. Two clips of ammo, and...  

"Look what I found" Kyle hold up Senduki wallet.  

"Man he should never bring his wallet to work" Devon shake his head.  

"Be glad he did, now we got some cash to used" Evan said with a smile.  

Kyle open his wallet and saw his ID' His real name is Haruka Senduki, age...29??" Kyle said it with shock, Kyle always thought that sen...Haruka was his age or so. But he actually older then him by 4 years. Wow, no wonder they say don't judge a book by it cover.  

"Well on the bright side he got some 700 dollors in cash, two credit cards, one debit card, and....' Kyle blush as he took out a condom that stuck out.   T

he twins laugh" wow he was prepare" They laugh, but Kyle can't help but feel deep jealously of Haruka touching other person, Kyle was even surprise at himself for the growl that came out.  

"Dude, are you ok" Devon ask curiously.  

"I'm find" Kyle lie, he look at Haruka and could not contain his hard-on at the tie up look he have. for saving himself, Kyle went back to the driving seat.  

As Kyle left the forest and back in the highway, Evan ask "So where are we going??"   Kyle look back darkly "To visit and ex of mine..."  

000000000000000000000000000000  

Haruka head really hurt, as he open his eyes, he see darkness, his whole body feels tie up, so as he struggle he can't move at all.  

"Look like somebody awake" Someone voice said.  

"Dude, what are we going to do now with him" another voice said, Haruka can't tell them apart.  

"Just watch him, and don't let your eyes off him" Haruka tense at that voice, he would know that voice anywhere. Kyle tone sounded distance.

  Haruka try to get his mind to the present, he remember being knock out by Kyle, then nothing, but he knew that they have escape, and that somehow Haruka was their captive. Haruka try to not let panic rule over him, so Haruka froze, took his time, and is planing a way to get out of here, where ever he is.

"Actually, Evan you drive, I'm tired," I heard Kyle said and the truck slowed only to speed up again.  I felt something staddled me and i felt some pressure on my thighs.

The blindfold was taken off and I blinked at the sudden light.

"Hello," he said.

"What did you do!" I snarled.

"We escaped an a prison that claimed couldn't be escaped.  I told you not to interfere and now here you are, our captive."

"Release me now," I snapped.

"Nope sorry, no can do." He said and leaned very close to me. "But rest assured no one is gonna kill you," with that he kissed my cheek.

"Devon, we need to strip him, his guard would be too noticeable."