Chapter 4 Obstacles

Chapter 4 Obstacles.

A/N: Sorry for the wait, I left for new york and just came back, but my computer is dead, so upload chapters may take awhile, but we wil try to upload.  We (Vampura and myself) want to apologize if this chapter is short. It is stated we are having technical difficulties so we are trying our best.  Post and comment please. Thanks -blows kisses to all fans- your the best!!!

For the next 2 weeks, Kyle been helping the twins plan out the perfect escape. Anyway they can, they try to find a pattern the guards schedule that will help them plan when they could escape.  

When Senduki seem too suspicious of Kyle movement, Kyle will always say” Give me some room, it not like I can leave”   That put Senduki out of Kyle way for a moment, for these weeks, Kyle could feel that his Guard and him are distancing themselves, which is exactly how Kyle plan.

 Kyle still really have deep feelings for his guard, but Kyle been preparing himself so that he is ready to escape.

Senduki seem to be sending mixed single to Kyle, when he is around Evan, Kyle swear that Senduki growl, but when Kyle looks at his guard, he always have a blank face.   

Devon has Laundry duty with a couple of other prisoners, so he has been watching when the time to leave.  What ever information they had, they will go to the library, and will add new information down in a journal.  

Since they can’t hide it in there cell, the only place they can hide it is in plain site, a place where no one will ever read it, in the children section.

“Why is your guard following you” Evan whispers after there 15 day of planning. They were sitting back in the library, and they notice that Senduki is looking from around the corner. 

 “How would I know, he been like this ever since you kiss me” Kyle’s blush at the memory.

“So what, I still don’t get what made him cut our time so early” Evan blush too.

“Are you guys that slow” Devon smirk” He was obviously jealous”

 "Oh please, don't be ridiculous, anyway he is actually doing me a favor, I can leave without actually getting him involved."

 "Alright alright if you say so," Evan said and lowered his voice, "The plan is gonna be executed tomorrow, the laundry truck will arrive mid afternoon during lunch, we knock out our guards and the trucker.

" We steal the trucker's uniforms and stuff them in the basket of clothes and get on the truck and leave this place. we'll dump the truck in a forest and walk to the nearest town and from there was we are free." Devon finishes

 "Perfect, tomorrow... when lunch begins we start the plan."

"Wait! Every guard will be watching the lunch room." Devon said.

"We'll take the high school approach, start a food fight."

"Perfect," The twins said at the  same time.

0000000000000000000000000000

Senduki heard little of what they were saying, but his instinct screams bad news. Senduki palns on being at the laundry room, and see what they could be hidding.....

Sorry for the wait, hope you like it more comments and votes faster the chapter will be.