Chapter 17 Attack

Hey people, here some little sad news, me and Vampura were thinking of ending this for 2 reasons, 1, we both are working on new stories, so it cutting our time writing this, and 2, we are both a writer block writing this ,so it becoming more of a problem, but the good news is that there will be a squeal, like a mini short storires for the brothers, so you guys can read Archer, Jace, Alec and Arron story.      

 So comment and vote please, don't worry this is not the last chapter.      

    Chapter 17 Attack  

    Haruka was started awake when he heard gun sounds shooting from the upper levels, Kyle eyes open up with fury, a growl escape.  

"Fuck!!!" Kyle mumbels as he stood up wit hslow movement" Where being attack!!!"  

"But,,,,," Haruka was cut off when sirens throughout the whole building blaze to life, it made Kyle frown deeper.  

 "We got to get to the weapons vault!!" Kyle said, as he got off his bed, he feel down with a groan.  

"your took weak.." Haruka mutter as he help him up.  

 "Screw this, my brother need me.." Kyle said, as he lean on Haruka.

  "you have to stay here.....  

"No..." A sturbron look overcome Kyle face" I don't care how weak I am, my gang needs me..  

Haruka shook his head as Kyle let go of Haruka, with firce determination Kyle ran out the room woth as much speed as he can.  

 "He is such a sturrbon man....but he my strubon man" Haurka mutteras he quickly follow Kyle.   Haruka ran to the basement enterance, as he open the door, he quickly close it when gun fire almost hit him.  

"Dam....need a weapon.." Haruka quickly when back downstairs an quickly search the drawer if there some kind of weapons to used, all he could find was syrince and....  

 "This is perfect" Haruka smile as he pick up jar label" Flameable Acid", with that he pick up a couple of syrice and filled them up, as he ran back to the entracne, he knew that even through he have weapons, he had to be close up to take them up.  

"Better then nothing.." Haruka mutter.

  Hearing more gunfire, with the sound of screaming, Haruka breath in deaply as he quickly open the door and ran like hell.

  Haruka was almost hit with a few bullets, but he quickly gotten behind one of the collums in the foyer. From his side, he can see a couple of emenys shooting at a couple of the pantomhive memeber, he can tell this becuase the emeny faces were hidden in black.  

A couple of the emenys were trying to shoot Haruka from his place, but they were so out of range, Haruka was looking for any kind of gns that were left, but the ones he can see were way out of range.

  "Kyle where are you.....  

 000000000000000000000000000000

  Meanwhile, Kyle was at the weapons vault, picking up a few handguns and lots of ammo, in his condition he can't carry heavy weapons, he was even lucky to made it this far without getting injure.  

"We need help...can anyone hear us!!" Kyle heard from the radio" They taken over the west wing, and are heading for the north...we need...."

The transmission was cut off when a bullets were heard coming from there end.  

 "Why they going to the north..... no..." Kyle face became white when he releize there heading toward the reactor, it where all there power comes from since they need to remain hidden, if they shoot the reactor, the whole compound will be..gone.

  Kyle quickly ran out the vault, he see that some of the pantomhive member were fighing some of the emenys, there were piles of dead bodies everywhere, Kyle was glad to see that it mostly of the emenys corpses.

  Kyle personally made a few well aim shots through the emenys head as he ran down the hall toward the north wing, as he came through the foyer, his heart stop when he see Haruka hiding behind a columm down in the first floor, as he is being shot at from 3 emenys.

  Kyle literally saw red as he aim his guns at the 3 emenys, and shot through each of there head, killing them easily.

   "About time!!" Haruka shouted, as he look up at Kyle" Mine handing me a gun??"  

Kyle toss Haruka his spare handgun, Haruka easily caught it as an emeny from behind enter, As Haruka got it he shot the emeny through the eyes.  

 "Oche.." Kyle mutter" Haruka, try to get the other memebers and meet me in the north wing, there after the reactor"  

"Becareful" Haruka shouted as he left to go search for help.  

 Kyle ran down the hall leading to the north, he see more dead bodys litering the hall, but Kyle froze when he saw the shells left over. These are silver bullets, only one man uses silver bullets.  

"Marcus!!" Kyle eyes filled with rage" you stupid piece of shit, your dead!!!" Kyle shouted through the hall.  

 Kyle ran down the hall, as he got to the reactor room, he brage right in, but froze when he see no one here??  

 "What the.....  

 "RETREAT!!!!" Kyle over heard the loud yell from the emenys, with even more confusion, Kyle ran out the reactor room, as he renter the foyer, he see all the emenys were gone, but many wounded or dead memeber of the pantomhive were left in the room.  

"Alec..." Kyle shouted when he see his brother leaning against the wall, wounded in the shoulder, Kyle quickly rush down.  

"Im fine, it only a nick in the shoulder" Alec said, pain in his voice" I got to thank your boyfriend, he save me by the last second...  

 More pnatomhive member were entering, holding the injure comrades and leading them to the imfirmary, Haruka quickly enter, a couple of briuse, but no serious injure.  

"I try getting help, but as I got some reinfrocemeant, they retreated, i over heard one of them saying, they got him.." Haruka was worry.  

 "Got him??' Who where they talkign about" Alec and Kyle said at the same time.  

Archer enter holding Jace, Archer had a few blood on him, but Jace had a serious head truma.  

"They took him..." Jace was muttering in Archer arms.  

"who did they take..." Kyle said, helping Archer trying to keep Jace awake, form the look of it he had a couausion.  

 "Arron...they took Arron..." Jace mutter, his eyes falling.  

"Take him to the infimray, quickly!!" Kyle yelled, as archer quickly ran, his heart of braking.

  Marcus have Arron, the youngest of the group...this is really bad.........        

 So the emeny have Arron, this could be bad, let see how more trouble this could get, please comemnt nad vote please. the next chapter should be out soon.