Chapter 2 jealously

Hello, Vampura and I were working really hard on this, so I hope you REALLY enjoy this chapter, the more comments and votes will get the next chapter out fast.

Chapter 2 jealously

Kyle was having another wet dream of his guard. He was moaning at the feeling of being touch from the man he really likes.

Oh my... Kyle, you want to touch me this badly” Dream Haruka was wearing nothing but his guard hat and a smile.

“How do you know?” Kyle grabs Haruka and put him down on his bed.

“Because I do, you know you want me” Haruka voice sound like sin, Haruka wrap his arm around Kyle neck bringing him so close to his face and his other arm slid between them and grabbed Kyle's hard on.

Kyle moan at the touch of Haruka mouth on his neck and his hand on his cock, Haruka was sucking a mark on his skin.

“You know you want me” Haruka whisper on his neck.

“I do” Kyle was feeling so much lust for this man,

Kyle control was push to the limit as Haruka move his mouth close to Kyle mouth.

“Kiss me ky……………………….

Kyle awoken fast when he head someone banging on his cell.

“Someone have better fucking have die” Kyle grumble, still half asleep.

‘Well good morning to you too sunshine” Senduki open the cell, throwing Kyle a towel.

“This isn’t my day for a shower” Kyle became hard as he remember his dream of this man, to save his embarrassment, he cover his hard on with the towel

“Well since yesterday you beat up your wash buddies, the chief said to reassign you to this day”

“See I knew it, that how they always solved these stupid problems…

“You are lucky that did he was generous to not pull you in solitary confinement”

  “Whatever” Kyle was so tried of this place, he actually thinks the only way he is still somewhat sane is this man. The man he could never have, and that just breaks his heart.

“Don’t whatever me; you better thank me for even trying to save your ass” Senduki push Kyle out of the cell.

"Oh, well if that is the case, thanks," Kyle mumbled.