Chapter 11 Past collide with present

Please comment and vote please. Comment will help us, and votes will make us happy. Sorry for the grammar, I was trying to beat the storm. Hurricane Irene is coming tonight.      

 Chapter 11 Past collide with present    

"Um...Evan, do you think we made the right decision" Haruka whisper as the so called "Gruads" lead them down a hallway in the so called hideaway.

Haruka would not have relieze they were in a bikers hideout, the place does not scream danger, it screams rich people.  

 By that he means, they are in a mansion surrounds by huge metal fences with electric wires, with so many guest house sourround the mansion in a forest away from society. Haruka question again if they made the right choice in coming here. There far away from help, but at the same time they are on the run.  

"Correction, the twins and Kyle are on the run, me on the other hand was a hostage, then a follower, which all equal the same thing, I am so screw either the outcome" Haruka curse low, Evan on the other hand was glaring dagger at Devon.

  "I have no idea if we did make the right choice" Evan answer Haruka early question, then he turn attention to Devon,glaring dagger" Since when did you know where the phantomhive hideout was"  

Devon laugh a little as he pull Evan closer to him,kissing his forehead" Rememeber the summer when we first made love"  

Evan laugh, forgetting that they have company" How can i forget, we were 16, you were dating that ugly cheerleader, and when I try to kiss one of the football players, you came out saying you coulden't take it anymore and kiss me...  

 ...I was so full of jeleously becuase i was trying to pull my feeling away into that girl, but when I saw you were going to kiss him, i stop denying my feeling....  

 ... and we been close ever since" Evan finish with a dream state, then snap out of it" Wait, that really did not answer my question, how did you know the phantomhive??"

  'Well the cheerleader i was dating older brother have a friend who work with the phantomhive, it was a secret, he was cool with me braking off with his sister, so he got me a little job as a errend boy with the phantomhive.....

  "That would explain why you were gone out of our bed in the lates nights" Evan said, blinking at the memeory when he waken up in the middle of the night seeing his brother gone.  

 "Yeah, the pay was good as long as I kept it a secret"  

"Were you actually a phantomhive memeber" Haruka ask lowly, as he was eyeing the phantomhive guys, they apper to not paying attention. But Haruka have a feeling they were.  

 "Not really, but I was close with the leader at the time, so close that I visit here a few times, this is the main quather of the phantomhive."

   "Who was the leader....." Haruka was about to ask more till one of them men opens a door, and they enter into one huge play area.

Plamsa screen T.V. connetect to huge stereo systems, and Haruka blink when he saw the PS3 and Wii systems. Soda and candy machines, Pool table, with a great view of the compound. And so much more.....  

'Go ahead and relax, the boss will be here soon" One of the guys said, as he and his partner exit the room. A lock was heard, but Haruka and thw twins could care lest that they were trap. Al lthey are worry for is Kyle.

  "I think I need a drink" Haruka ask as he gone to the bar in the north part of the room, Evan and Devon were talking excitingly as want to play the PS3.