Chapter 15 Family meeting.

Hello people, first I want to say to thanks so much for reading this story, and second to those who comment, I want to say that the grammer problems are still a huge problem for us, we are trying our best to write each word right, so anyway thanks for commenting, it will help us, so please comment and vote please.        

Chapter 15 Family meeting.    

   Alec was so embrass to hear the screams coming form the basement, he deifinlty knew his brother is making a full recovery. Alec was glad that he was healing, atlhough to hear the screams all the way from the basement to his office is not a good thing to hear.

There were certain things brothers should never hear, and this is a definitely the top of that list.  

Alec was working on plans to stop Marcus, but he could not find any good plan. With watching the gang, his brothers, and all the issues he have to deal with, Alec feels as though he will fall alseep any moment.  

Alec was brought to full alert when a hand landed on his shoulder, he immedeily grab it ,and throw the intruder over his sholuder and on his desk.  

 "OW!!! ALEC What was that for" Arron said, as he look at his brother as if he was insane.  

 "Arron, don't ever sneak up like that" gulit and Cocern cover Alec voice, as he help his brother off the desk and into one of the chairs sitting in front of the desk.  

 "I was not sneaking up, I knock on the door, and when you did not answer, I enter, you look like you were miles away, Alec, what wrong with you, you are never like this" Arron said, as he rub his back.  

"I am so sorry" Alec meant it, how can he do this to his younger brother" I just have so much on my mind I was not paying attetntion, please forgive me"  

"It ok, just don't do that again, you are so getting the bill from my doctor." Arron try to joke around, but can see clearly it was not working. He see the weariness in Alec eyes, it look like he had no sleep these past days.  

 Alec sat back in his chair" I will pay it, but what are you doing here anyway, aren't you suspose to watch Jace so he does not hurt himself'." Alec said with sorrow, they never leave Jace alone for long becuase he always try to hurt himself, they almost lost him 3 times now.  

 "Archer is watching him, he will help Jace, Although it so hard to tell if Archer is there anymore' sorrow now fill Arron tone.

  "I know little one" Alec said Arron nickname, since he the youngest and the shortest, they all called him little one, although he hates the name, it make Arron feel speical.  

"I hate Marcus, I hate how he ruin each of your lifes, soon he made ruin my." Arron have little bit of tears.

  "Don't think that, we all swore we will never let Marcus do to you what he done to us" Alec meant it. He already feel horrible to let the monster ruin the 4 brothers, but he will not let his baby brother suffer.  

 " I know you will, but I hate how he ruin your life, first he kill our father, then he killed Archer love, making him so cold, no emotion at all, then he had an affiar with Jace man, which killed Jace to know his lover cheat on him" Arron pointed out, hating Marcus so much.  

   "I know, and becuase of all this' Alec pointed at all the work" I can't get any rest knowing he after us, I barely sleep at night, I want him gone for good"  

 "Not as much as Kyle I am sure" Arron thought" He suffer worse with being frame, going to jail, and now shot, I bet Kyle will kill him personally.  

 "I bet so, but we can't risk him getting more injure, he needs to recover or he will not last long"  

"Kyle will so strangle you if he knew you were thinking he will die" Arron smile, if even made Alec smile a bit.

  "That I know, but till he can recover, we will not let Kyle know if we found him, understood."  

 "I understand, well I better go to bed, you try to do the same ok"  

"I will try, now get going" Alec knew he won't go to sleep, but it better knowing his brother was resting.  

Arron left Alec office and ran into Jace room, and he frown when he saw Jace it a fetal posistion, even in sleep he was so depress.

Jace was the most happy of the bunch, and he thought he can settle down with his love, but since that day knowing the truth, Jace is like on autopilot. He living, but he not really alive inside.  

 Archer was sleeping on the couch, no emotion at all. Arron know ever since his love was killed, he had not smile at all. All he shows is anger, cockiness, but that about it. No sadness, envy, or anything.

It like looking at a statue. It sadden Arron alot, he miss the old Archer.  

 Arron want Marcus gone, he thinks maybe if he gone, then his brothers will be better, although Arron knows even if the emeny dead, his action will forever lived in his brothers.

  Arron close the door gentlely, going to his room with a broken heart.      

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000  

  Archer open his eyes as soon as the door close, he sigh. He hate not showing anything, but it his way of coping.

He love his brother dearly, but he feels if they die, he will even be more broken.   Losing Ace like that broke his soul apart. Seeing his lover burn alive in that car crash was the wrose night of his life.

 Archer knew he should have been with him that night, but they had a fight that night that made Archer regret his last words to his lover.  

 "I wish I never have met you, my life was perfect, and it can be again if your not around" archer had yell at Ace, and that was the last time he ever spoken to him.

Archer was so consume with rage that night, he forgotten what they were fighting about.   Archer regreted letting emotion rule him, so he never show it again, determine to not let it rule him over.   Archer close his eyes, giving in to his restless sleep.  

00000000000000000000000000000000000  

 Jace stir up, wondering why he is stil here. Remembering the pain is torture. It doesn't matter now long it been, it still fresh in his heart.  

 Rememebring the moment he seeing his love in bed with the emeny was a knife in his heart. Rememebering seeing the tapes left in his mail of all there sence put even more damage to his soul.

Rememebring hearing his lover crying out another man name in those tapes. It made Jace feel like a broken man.  

 He wonder why it happen to him, what made his lover cheat on him, what mistake he made. Jace was broekn, wondering if it was all his fault.  

Jace wanted love, he gotten it, then he die with it. He feel he will never love again.  

 Closing his eyes, Jace gave up and give himself to his dreams......            

  That about it, i made this chapter to tell some of the brother past, me and Vampura were thinking of starting a new book, a squeal for the brothers. but were still in thinking mode. So more news will be given in furture chapters. So please comment and vote please.