Chapter 12 Forgiveness heals

Hello, still in a middle of a move, alot of problems lately, so I won't upload another story till after tusday or so. But i don't want anyone to wait on this one, so hope you like our work. Please comment and vote please.        

Chapter 12 Forgiveness heals    

1:34pm      

 Haruka could barely close his eyes. Lookng around the guest room, Haruka feels as though he was a prisoner despite being in a very rich room. Haruka could barely go to sleep with worry about Kyle.

  "Damm where can he be" Haruka punch his pillow, kicking off the sheets, Haruka stood up pacing around the room thinking about Kyle.  

 Ever since the incident in the van, his mind was never far away from Kyle. And when the shooting happen, his mind is gone in overdrive thinking more about Kyle.  

 "Why can't I stop thinking about him, Kyle is a convict, an escape convict, who have a very deep past in a gang. Why does my heart speed up when I think of him, why did I have to fall in love with him." Haruka was mutterng over and over again.  

Moaning sounds sounded from next door, making Haruka frown even more" Keep it down you two, your worst then a pair of rabbits in heat"  

The moaning sound gotten even louder after that, follow by the bed squeaking. Haruka can't help but smirk now, he like Devon and Evan, but they never seem to get enough of each other.

Haruka been hearing them for the past 2 hours( also one of the other reasons he have no sleep).  

Haruka knew it was pointless to stop them, so sence sleep is out of the question, Haruka wants to know where Kyle is.

 Getting the flashlight out of the nightstand, Haruka slowly opens the door.   Haruka never took off the clothes he wore early, so it was quiet easy to move around without any noise. Haruka was releive to see no grauds, but it was strange to see the hallway so dark.  

 Haruka turns on his flashlight and slowly went down the hall. This place was quiet save for the moans form the twins room. Haruka shook his head, how can the people here sleep through the noise  

Haruka went down the hall, and saw that the games room door is lit up, Haruka went to the light and gasp to see 2 males there that look so much like Kyle playing the Ps3.  

 But Haruka can tell there not Kyle. One of them look about 18, to young to look like Kyle, plus he have long hair that reach past his shoulders, Haruka thought for a second he was a girl!!!  

 The other one can past for Kyle if it wasen't for the bleach hair, seriously, why did he bleach his hair white!!!  

"Ummm......excuse me" Haruka cut in.  

 Both of the males froze, one of them pause the game, they both turn around, and Haruka mouth drop to see that the bleach hair male have golden brown eyes, while the young one have like aquamarine eyes. How in hell are they related to Kyle!!!  

 "Um...do you guys know where Kyle is" Haruka mutter.  

"What do you want with Big Bro??' The young one ask. Looking curious at Haruka.  

"And who are you anyway, what your buisness with our brother" The white hair guy ask, looking really suspisouly at Haruka. Wondering if he is a threat.

  Haruka see the cold calulating guy he is, the young one have the sense of innocents, but the older one looks like he see enough in his lifetime to have no innocents.  

 "My name is Haruka, I am...or was.....the guy who watch your brother in prison. I am still worry about Kyle wounds, so can you....  

"Out of the question" The white hair guy ask" I don't want any strangers around my brother"