Chapter 14 Enemy Revenge

Hello people, now this time this is the right chapter, so please comment and vote please.

Chapter 14 Enemy Revenge    

Meanwhile during Kyle and Haruka moment, just outside the compound, a black van is park right outside the compound, hidden in heavy trees.

  Marcus growls as he looks at the compound through binoculars, heavy guns were pile in the back, maps with marking cover the floors, Marcus been keeping taps on the enemies.

  "They really think I gave up so easily, well damm them all to Hell!!" Marcus mutters, tightening his hold on his favorate gun.

  For 3 years after the death of his so called 'friend", Marcus kept a low profile, although to pass time he killed people for money.

 Marcus love the thrill of the kill, yet his hatred of the phantomhive kept Marcus deep in rage. Always a reminder of the group he could never contol.

   Marcus can't stand the phantomhive, especially Antonino sons. They keep on making Marcus remember he kill there father, and damm them for taking over what should have been his!!.  

So Marcus been planning there downfall very slowly, he learn to be patient. Starting by turning in Kyle, and framing him, then traumatizing Jace so that he never falls in love, making Alec over work himself with his threats,making Archer so cold even to his brothers about their  safety.

He never been able to make there youngest suffer, but soon Arron will be the same as his brothers.  

Then the plan gone very bad when Kyle escape, going ot his ex place, it nearly gave Marcus a heart-attack, if that girl told him it was Marcus plan all along, then he would have been stop.

 So he killed the girl, even going so far as to shoot Kyle  

 But Marcus knew he made a grave mistake, he used his special bullets, if Alec knows it was him, Marcus is in deep trouble,.  

But Marcus always have a back up plan, soon they will all die a slow painful death, Marcus is savoring the feeling of them dead.  

"Soon they will die!!" Marcus growls out as he started the engine and pull away, starting to get plan B, 

00000000000000000000000000000000000

Meanwhile

Kyle's POV

I was still trapped in bed with the bullet wounds, but thankfully my brother's remedy works wonders.  I had asked one of the servants to bring me Haruka, I hit a button on the hospital bed and the back part of the bed started to go vertical, so I was staring at the door instead of the ceiling. 

I heard a knock and I said, "Come in."

Haruka came in, the sight of him made my cock twitch and grow.

He was shirtless and his sweatpants were untied and hung low on his waist revealing the 'V' slant.

"What, the maid was rushing me out of my shower," he said approaching at my side.

My control snapped when his pants slipped an inch revealing his red pubic hairs. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down to captured his soft lips in a heated kiss.  I pulled onto his arm wanting him to straddle me.

"I can't, you are still injured," he whispered.

"I am well enough to have you on me," I said huskily and pulled on his arm again.

He carefully climbed on me my body between his legs, I groaned in pleasure as his weight settled.  Thinking I was in pain, he tried to get off but I grabbed his waist and kept him still.

"Don't its good," I said and I grabbed his hair and pulled him down to kiss him hard.

He moaned and relaxed against me, my hips rolled rubbing our concealed cocks cocks together, enticing moans out of us. 

My hands explored the muscular planes of his back while his lips moved and sucking on my neck.  I moaned and my hand slipped inside the pants and I cupped his round ass making him hiss.

I smirked and felt his lips on mine, I kissed him hard distracting him while i pushed down his pant revealing his pelvis region. I felt Haruka shiver but continued the kiss.

  I reached between us and grabbed his length, he was rock hard and weeping, with my thumb i smeared the precum around and I slowly stroke his length making him buck in my hand.

Haruka leaned up and forced my shirt off, he started at my torso and with a lightest touch traced the white bandage with a pink spot, his eyes gleamed with tears as he stared at the bandage.  I kissed him hard and resumed stroking his softening length which grew hard with vengeance. 

I stroke and jerked at his length harder as our lips fought and our tongues licked and tasted while our teeth banged and bite any soft flesh that cross their path.

"Kyle," Haruka moaned his body tense

"Haruka," I moaned back and my teeth sank in the soft flesh of his neck but not breaking it.

"Ah, I can't," he panted his stomach tightening his cock grew even harder.

My fingernails pressed against his skin and he cried out his cock spewing out ropes of thick cum.

I jerked on his cock several times and  he shuddered and collapsed on me, he caught his weight at the last minute and eased himself on me. I licked my hand clean then kissed him hard.

His eyes half laden with sleep, figures it was 12:30am. I put the blanket over us and press the button to put the bed in horizonal position and hit another button to turn off the lights. I heard faint snored from Haurka and i smiled and held onto him breathing his scent which lulled me to sleep.

so how was it, was it good, please comment