Chapter 5 Not acorrding to plan

I hope you like this, comment and vote please

Chapter 5 Not acorrding to plan

Senduki Pov

                They are planning something, I am sure off it!  They have been sneaking around whispering, stopping when I come by. 

 I don’t like this feeling. I heard ‘Laundry Room and tomorrow and lunch’, while they were whispering. 

I guess I’ll be in the laundry room tomorrow, busting whatever they had planned. I glared at Kyle who was reading a book.

 Why do I have a feeling my day just gone to hell.

NEXT DAY AFTERNOON!

Kyle Pov

Senduki was escorting me to the lunch room, Evan and Devon was there in front of me.  We are ready to execute the plan.  Senduki let me go and left without a word.

 I knew this may be my last time seeing him. I got my tray of foul prison food and joined the twins.

“Ready?” I said. Looking to see that al lthe grauds are in place.

They nodded and I scooped up the food and looked for a target, I found a poor guy’s back facing me, his bald head screaming ‘hit me’.

I threw the food and it sailed across the room and splattered on the target’s head.  His table went quiet and he stood up.

“WHO FUCKING THREW THAT!” He roared.

Devon stood up and pointed at a random guy, but unfortunately the guy had the same food on his hand making him look back.

“You’re dead!” he yelled and stomped over to him and socked him, within minutes the whole room erupted in a mass of fighting and all the guards were trying to break it up.

“NOW!” Evan said and we ran out of the room and navigated through the prison maze. 

We ran into the laundry guys,we saw that it was nearly empty expect three men. Evan and Devon knocked out the two guys and hoisted them over their shoulders. I pushed the basket toward the laundry room.  The doors burst open startling the other laundry guy but I knocked him out quickly.

“Strip them of their clothes and dump in the basket,” I ordered.

We proceeded to remove the uniform from the laundry guys.

“Freeze!!” a familiar voice commanded.

We turned and saw Senduki holding up his gun at me.

“You do not want to interfere,” I said.

“Like I’ll let you just walk out of here, you have to get through me.”Senduki was dead serious.

“Very well" I knew I had no choice, using my speed I grabbed his wrist and twisted it making him lose his grip of the gun and I got real close.

“Sorry about this,” I flatten my hand chopped at his neck making him loss consciousness.  I felt his body slump against me, I turned and tossed him in basket.

Evan and Devon looked at me surprised.

“What are you looking at, “Let’s go.”

We resumed removing the uniforms.

“Ewww, my guy is commando, yuck!” Evan complained.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged on the stolen uniform and zipped it up.

“Dump the dudes in the basket and cover them with dirty clothes.” Devon ordered.

We ended up taking three basket seemingly full of clothes. We walked toward the parking lot where the truck was docked. Surprisingly there were no guards to meet. 

We rolled the basket carts into the truck and I got in the driver seat and we rolled out like nothing out. The grauds out in gate did not blink as we cross the highway leading to the mainland.

The guard let us through and once we left the prison I sped up and we were flying down the lonely road.

“WHOO HOO!!! WE DID IT!!!” the twins said and I looked in the back mirror and saw them making out.  I felt jealous, they were able to do that, while I was still alone.

As we spead up, the twins wonder what to do with the extra people. I just simply look at the cart that helad the man I despertly wanted....

Thank you for liking it.