Chapter 19 Resuce Arron

Hey, sorry for the wait, i meant to update this last week, but got distracted with my other books, so anyway please enjoy this chapter update. Sorry if its sort.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 19 Resuce Arron.

Alec and Kyle plan on to resuce Arron as soon as they can. Alec lead his own uninjure members to one of the vans that were not destroy, while Kyle brought along Devon and Evan, Archer and Haruka to the other van,

"How are we going to get there in time, we are not even so sure Arron is there.." Archer yell out impaitenly in the back as Haruka speed away following Alec van.

"It's a chance we are going to take." Kyle said annoyingly as he check his ammo supply.

"I don't think it was a good idea for you to come anyway" Haurka said to both Kyle and Archer.

"Like hell" The brothers replay at the same time.

"There no way I ain't leaving my baby brother in the hands of a mad man" Archer declare, checking his ammo supply.

"And I am not that injure to fight, I thought by now you get I am not so hard to beat down" Kyle smile cocky, making Haruka blush.

"I can't help but worry.." Haurka mutter" SHIT!!!!" Haruka yelp as Alec van made a sharp turn on the highway, making Haruka curses more outloud when he barely reach him on time.

"Alec is definilty worry.." Kyle mutters.

"How far are we from the warehouse" Haruka yelled at the twins, who were suspose to be looking at the map, but instead were making out...AGAIN!!!!

"PAY ATTENTION!!!" Everyone yelled at the brothers, the brothers pull away blushing red as they try to see where they are on the map.

"Where are we again.." Devon said

"I have no idea??" Evan replay back.

Archer groans out, and took the map out of there hands" That it!!! I will be the navigator, just go back kissing..." Archer also mutter" Horny teenagers..."

"HEY!!" The twins glare at Archer.

'WHERE ARE WE!!!" Haruka try to get the attention of Archer.

"We are 2 miles away form the warehouse, just turn right at the next exit.." Archer declare.

Alec van that is ahead turn right at the next exit, Haruka quickly raise the speed and hurry along after Alec van.

00000000000000000000

Meanwhile...