Chapter 3 Plans

Hello, me and Vampura were like having some ideas for future chapters, so for this one it kinda short, but next time we will make it longer, if we can.

More comments and votes will get the next chapter out quick.

Chapter 3 Plans

Senduki pov

Senduki saw Evan lean over the table and kissed Kyle on the lips.  Kyle looked surprised but all Senduki saw was red.

He walked up behind Kyle and said, "Times up!"

The two broke the kiss and looked at the guard

“We still got like 5 minutes…” Devon tries to say.

“I said TIMES UP” Senduki said in a harsh tone.

Senduki got a tight grip Kyle arm and drag him away, Kyle barely have the time to say goodbye to the twins.

"Uh excuse me, what the hell was that?!" Kyle snapped as the duo walked down the hall.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Senduki said, his jealously started to fade.

He so wanted to spin this kid around and kiss him, but what was he thinking. He a prisoner, he should not be feeling these emotions.

"We have five minutes left, you said 30 mins, not 25 mins," Kyle said tensely.

Senduki inner turmoil drowned out Kyle's question and he merely shrugged.

"You know, play stupid and your shrugging game somewhere else, I had enough," Kyle snapped, got his arm away from Senduki and headed to the cafeteria alone as the dinner bell rang.

Senduki was confused, 'What just happened? I can't be in love with... HIM. KUSO!!!!'

Senduki just stalked back to the guard room. Trying to figure out why he feels this way.

Kyle POV

Kyle huffs as he walked angrily into the cafeteria room.

Kyle was sort of surprise to see the twins here before him, but his anger at his guard just drop the fact, Kyle sat in front of the twins.

“What happen, what did Senduki did to you” The twins ask fast, worry for there friend.

"I had enough of this place, I am going to find a way out of here even if it kills me," Kyle said tensely. Ignoring the twin’s question.

The twins looked at each other, a question in there eyes. Kyle was still angry to question them.

"Meet us in the bathroom in five minutes," Devon finally said as he quickly left

“and be quick too” Evan finish, quickly following his brother..

Kyle was not in the mood, but he was curious, when the guards were not looking, Kyle quickly follows them to the bathroom.

As soon as Kyle enters the bathroom, Evan quickly grabs him while Devon closes the door, locking them in.

“What in hell are you doing” Kyle said, as Devon came over. Evan let go of Kyle.

“We needed a place where there are no cameras” Evan pointed around the room.

“This is the only place in the whole prison that has no cameras, so this is a good place for us to talk”

“Talk about what” Kyle was getting impatient, just thinking about his guard send mixed emotions in him.

Evan looks at Devon, when Devon shake his head yes, Evan talk” We are planning an escape”

Kyle blinks his eyes fast” Escape….

“Yes Escape’ Devon said” You said you would kill to get out of here, and we are the ticket that will get you out”

“Why are you telling me this?” Suspicion is in Kyle tone

“You are our friend, we want you to come with us to escape” Evan said.

“I mean you do want to get out of here, right” Devon asks.

“I mean, don’t you want to finish your unfinished business’ they both ask at the same time

Kyle was in thought; he really wants to leave, to get back at the bitch, yet not thinking of seeing Haruka seems to make his heart hurt.

“He doesn’t like you, so give it up” Kyle thought.

“Yes I do want the hell out of here’ Kyle said after a moment, he feeling very down that he won’t see his Guard anymore.

“That great” They smile” so you in?”

‘I am’ Kyle agree” but how are we going to escape’

"Simple, laundry," Devon said.

Well so what are there plan, can it work, let hope they can get the hell out, or will trouble be caused.

Thank you for reading it this far, more comments and vote will get the get chapter out. Thank you for liking our work.