Chapter One Present day

Me and Vampura kept our promise, I was really happy to see many comments, so we work right away from seeing so many comments, so I hope you like our work so far.

Comment and vote please.

Chapter One Present day

Kyle was already having a fucking bad day. All he was expected to do was clean himself, and then 5 guys thought it was fucking funny to get fresh with him. 

“I don’t want any problems" Kyle tries so hard to stop them, but they just came on to him. He was so close to closing his mind

"Don’t play hard to get sugar” One of them was touching his ass.

“Why don’t you just let us have some fun with you, you know you want it,” The male was actually touch his dick.

Now that push Kyle too far, next thing he know, he was beating the crap out of the 5 guys.

Blows echoed off the walls of the bathroom follow by the sound of several cries of the prisoners. 

There were now three unconscious men, one scared and one getting beat up. Kyle was punching him over and over again, the guy’s nose and lip busted and bleeding.

  “Now, once more, I will not be your fucking bitch, touch me again, and I will make you beg for death. You got that asshole?” Kyle demanded as he banging his body hard on the bathroom wall.

  “Yes,” the punk was bleeding so much and Kyle had enough, he just threw him onto the bathroom floor.

 Kyle turned on the water which sprayed the bastards with water. “Clean yourself up.” And he left with nothing but bleeding knuckles.

“Again? You really need anger management,” the soft voice said, the voice that still sends shivers down my spine after three years.

 “That may be so, but they started it. They got a hold of me once; there is no second time, Senduki.” Kyle said as he enters back in his cell, he put on his black prisoner jump suit, then he started washing his bleeding knuckles in the very small sink.

 “If you would tell me what happened, I can relocate them,” Senduki said.

 “Relocate, relocate, relocate, if you do that then another set will take their place; it’s a never ending cycle. With them I input the meaning of fear and I had shown them that I am top dog.”

  “Prisoners and there status placement,” Senduki said with a faint smile on his lips, the very lips that Kyle really want to kiss.