Chapter 9 Vengeance and admittance.

Sorry for the wait, here it is, hope you like it, please comment and vote.

Chapter 9 Vengeance and admittance.  

Haruka’s Pov.  

I looked around; I was in a desert and the near abandon gas station.  

I should call the police on their asses, make them go back to prison and have them rot, Haruka thought bitterly.

  Soon his thoughts drifted toward Kyle, maybe he was right, all I know about him what was written on a piece of paper.  

 The something scratched his memory bank; Kyle swore revenge against the one who put him in prison. The girl!!

Haruka had to save her, only he seems to cool down Kyle’s wrath.  Haruka’s inner self was brimming with hope of seeing Kyle again but he quickly tamp down on it.  He walked into the store and browsed around, he saw an elderly man asleep on his chair, his small tv blaring.  

“God, forgive me for what I am about to do.” Haruka prayed.  

He walked closer to the old man and saw a set of keys hanging on the hook.  He slowly reached out and carefully pulled the keys off the hook and pocketed it.

He grabbed a soda and a bag of chips and left, he quickly got into the lone car and plugged the key in and revved it to life and squeal out of the lot and followed the trail of the trio.

   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~  

Kyle’s Pov.  

They sat there in the truck staring at the house that holds the bane of Kyle’s existence. Sarah Anthony.  

 “What cha gonna do?” Evan asked.  

 “Do you really want to know?” Kyle said.  

 “Sure.”  

“We are going sneak in there and I am going yank her out of the bed and smack her around and scare her shitless and traumatize her for life.” Kyle said with a smirk.  

 “Oh and what do we do?” Devon asked.  

“Just keep watch, make sure no ones comes running  to help.”

  “Okay.”  

 “Lets go.”  

They walked to the building and tested the front door, it was unlocked.  They snuck in and Kyle walked up the stairs with Evan and Devon at his heels.  They could hear sounds of pleasure echoing down the hallway.

Kyle smirked and pushes the door open with a loud bang.   Sarah screamed and the guy yelled in surprise. Sarah was topless but her skirt was hitched up allowing the guy to plow her.  

 “Hello Sarah, it seems you healed quite fast.” Kyle said. Kyle jerked his head to the guy and Evan and Devon went forward and yanked the guy out of the room.  

“Payback time, bitch.”

  Evan and Devon knocked the guy out and slumped him against the wall. 

 Sarah’s screams and pleads for Kyle to leave her alone sounded.  They knew Kyle wasn’t a rapist, but they also knew Sarah was going to be smacked around and then sounds of skin contacting skin sounded and Sarah’s whimpers and cries.  

 “I hope you learned your lesson you lying whore, DON’T MESS WITH ME!!” Kyle yelled. 

The sounds stopped, only Sarah’s whimpering and cries could be heard. Kyle stepped out of the room and closed the door behind her,

“Mission accomplished.”  

“Did you kill her?” Evan said.  

“No and neither did I rape her, I merely shoved her around and wrote LIAR on the top of her forehead.”

  “oh, so are we done?” Evan asked.  

 “Yeah let go,” they walked out of the house only to be stopped by a screech of tires and a squeal of the breaks as the car stopped in front of them.  

 “BUSTED!” Haruka yelled getting out of the car.  

 “Why, why must you follow us?” Evan said irritated.

  “What did you do?” Haruka snarled.  

 “Nothing major, just made her crazy with fear, she is still alive and whimpering haha.”  

“Why are you even here, we let you go and yet you come running back.” Devon said with a glint in his eyes.  

"Shut the hell up" Haruka shouted  turning pink for some reason.  

 "You shoulden't had follow us" Kyle shook his head, he was happy to see that Haruka follow him, but at the same time he was worry that Haruka will get in more trouble.  

"GET BACK HERE YOU BASTRAD" Sarah came running out with her clothes on in ruin. Her eyes are full of fury and Haruka blink in shock to see big letter words spelling LAIR on her forhead.  

 Kyle look up annoying at Sarah and merely push her back as she ran up to him, seemingly trying to punch him.  

"Damm bitch go away, you are lucky I don't do more worst then what you done to me" Kyle kept on pushing her as she was screaming.  

"Wrost then what I did, I should have done more worst then letting you go in jail, I should have taken his ofter..."Sarah cover her mouth. Kyle was the rest look at Sarah with curiousity.  

 "who ofter" Kyle grab Sarah arm and tighten it so hard tears came in her eys" Who ofter and what are you talking about"  

Sarah gave a cold smile" Why should I say anymore to a fag.....  

When Kyle look like he was going to punch her, Kyle was surprise when another arm punch right into Sarah face, landing her knock hard on the ground, looking more fury.  

 "DON'T EVER SAY THAT TO KYLE EVER YOY WHORE!!!" Haruka voice held fury. The twins and Kyle look at Haruka as if he gone loco. Haruka in term was surspise that he done that, he supose to be a good guy, instead he felt anger that some woman say that about his man...  

 "Damm I must be losing my mind" Haruka shake his head as he move back.  

 "what was  that about" Kyle hiss in Haruka ear, Haruka jump back surpsie to see him near so close. Devon and Evan was holding back Sarah as she was screaming at Haruka.

  "I..don't know" Haruka went back to cold mode" I just thought she cross the line"  

"Man, if I knew you care about me so much, I should have kept you" Kyle smile, he felt so happy that Haruka stand up to him, and......was he feeling...LOVE!!!  

Kyle thoughts could not put his emotions together as a car came out of nowhere and started shooting the unexpected victims......

Damm what just happen, some action now, well comment and vote please