Chapter 10 Heartbreak

Well here it is, please comment and vote please. Tell us how we did.

Chapter 10 Heartbreak    

The sounds of bullets hitting metal, glass shattering, people screaming filled the night, and as quickly as it started, the gun fire stopped and the car squealed away in a hasty retreat. 

Several boys groaned as they slowly recovered from the shot.  

“Everyone okay?” one of the boys asked.  

“Sarah is dead, and I got shot in the arm, other than that I am good,” Devon said, grabing his arm as he slowly stood up. Sarah body was full of bullet holes. Her face in screaming agony even in death.  

 “I’m fine here, Haruka said. Blinking up as he notice Kyle body was over him.  

“Kyle, dude, are you okay,” Evan said. Looking relieve that his brother was safe, He took notice of the situation. And could not beleive he was not at all hurt.  

 Silence.

   Haruka’s heart went into a panic, kyle body have shield him from the deadly bullets.  

 “Kyle,” Haruka said shaking him.  

“Mmm,” was Kyle said. His eyes open a little, and Haruka heart nearly stop at the dazed look in his eyes.  

Kyle was dripping and losing blood fast. His upper torso seem the most damage.  

 “We got to get out of here,” Evan said in a rushed mode. 

  When the car was finished, Evan and Devon carried Kyle to the tuck and Haruka closed Sarah’s eyes and followed them. 

 Once they all got into the truck they speed off into the night before the sirens filled the air.  

 Evan and Devon was struggling to maintain Kyle’s bleeding by pressing t-shirts over the gushing blood but they were losing him. His heart faltered twice before resuming the normal beat. Haruka was busy driving while his mind was panicking at the thought of losing Kyle.  

 "Fuck!!! Where do I go, the hospital is out of the question" Haruka shouted as he got on the highway.  

 "Just drive" Evan shouted as he was checking Kyle pulse.  

 "I can't be driving forever, we need medical help!!!" Haruka was shouting the words as he was maneuvering on the highway, people keep on honking there horns as Haruka cuts them off.  

 "Wait, I know a place!!!!" Devon shouted happily.  

 "Now not the time to be happy" Evan snap.  

 "JUST TELL ME ALREADY!!!!" Haruka shouted again as he cut off another car, he was ignoring the rude curse the guy was shouting out the window.  

"What about Kyle gang" Devon shouted.

  "Gang?? What gang!!!" Haruka said, frowning. I really don't know Kyle at all, Haruka thought.  

 "We knew kyle before we met, but only by rumors, they say he the leader of the Phantomhive...  

"Phantom who????" Haruka said.  

"Phantomhive, there the biggest, baddess biker gang in the world. They are turely the worst there is, they not only have the bronze, but the brains. They are definitely the best man there is, or the worst if you think about it" Evan said, as Kyle moans out when Evan was putting more pressure on the wounds.  

 "Well where do I find them then" Haruka asked. He knews his choices are limited, so they made be the ones to save Kyles.  

"That I don't know" Evan said sadly.  

 "You made not know where bro, but I sure as hell know" Devon smirk as he got to the front of the car" But do to the secrets of the gang, the location can't be told...  

 "Then how are we going there then" Haruka snap.

  "I drive us there, I can get there in 10 minutes tops" Devon said.  

 "Try to get there in under five minutes" Haruka and Devon quickly swicth and now Devon is driving, and Haruka was surprise that he is going WAY too fast.

  "A little help over here" Evan ask, And Haruka quickly got in the back and help Kyle wqith his wounds.  

"Please hold on a bit Kyle" Haruka whisper. Kyle slowly open his eyes and even in pain he smile at Haruka.  

"I...knew you care......I'll...be...find" Kyle said out, but his tone was really weak.

  "Save your breathe" Haruka said, holding Kyle hand. He seem to do it without noticing he is.   Kyle close his eyes, feeling scare that he will not make it. He knew his limits and he was really on the edge of it.  

 "How much closer are we" Haruka shouted, panic all over again at the slow pulse.  

 The van made a huge right turn that both Evan and Haruka had to hold on Kyle body so it does not slam on the side  

 "Hold on" Devon shouted as he broke thought a gate.  

"You really have a crazy brother" Haruka shouted.  

"I know, but he all mine" Evan smirk as the Van stops suddenly. Devon quickly got out the van and was shouted on top of his lungs.  

 "He going to get us killed" Evan pale a bit  

 "Why??"  

"Because he demanding help after we basically barge right in, the gang not at all going to be happy"  

The back doors open suddenly and Haruka and Evan raise there hands up as they are looking at alot off piss angry man pointing guns at them.  

"Remind me later to personally killed my brother" Evan ask Haruka.

  "With pleasure" Haruka was trembling.  

Great now solved one mess and ended up in another.

"Peace... they...are... with me," Kyle gritted out.

All off the sudden the blood thirsty gang ,member morphed from hunting to caring.

"Help him please," Haruka pleaded.

"He is in good hands," one of the muscle guys said and some of them carried him off.

Well Kyle past is here, did you like it, please comment, it will help us. And vote please.