chapter 16 Passion

Firstly i want to aplozied for not updating, i know it been a month, alot of things were happeing so we are really sorry, it won't happen again and next chpater will be up sooner then the last on, thanks to those still stick around to read this, please comemnt and vote please

chapter16 Passion        

 Kyle smirk whens he manage to sit up straight during his first try. Kyle been feeling really proud to make fast recovery in the 3 weeks he been stuck in this bed.

 Although apparently not fast enough becuase he is sooo dying to get in Haruka, only doing 69 is not cutting it for Kyle, he so desperately crave to be inside Haruka.  

 "So impatient" Haurka said as he came in holding Kyle lunch. Kyle would only let Haruka near him in this weak state, Kyle apparently don't want  the rest of the phantomhive biker to see him in such a state.  

 "Well you would be too if your stuck in bed for 3 weeks now, with nothing to do but make you cam....  

Haruka quickly cover kyle mouth, blushing red' I would very much like it if you don't yell out what we do"

  Kyle smile under Haruka hand" What can i say, i like seeing you red, it looks cute on you"  

Haruka rolled his eyes as he hit Kyle on his forehead" you got a dirty mind.."  

"how so, all I said was that your cute when red??:"  

"I know you, when you say cute, it mean you want me naked"

  "That for sure" Kyle groans out the mental picture.  

 "Pervert, dirty pervert" Haruka laugh softly as he kiss Kyle forehead.  

 "I so can't wait to undress you...  

 "Woah slow down" Haurka pulled back" You still got a weeks left till we can go next base....

   Kyle growls, and Haruka was taken in surprise when Kyle grab him and pull him on top of him.  

"You made think i am not ready, but i so am.." Kyle purrs in Haurka ear.    

"Kyle!!, you should not be doing this' Haruka groans out as Kyle ran his tongue down Haruka neck.  

"I am running out of patient for you" Kyle growls out "I have to have you this sec."  

 Haruka cry out when Kyle manage to do a turn around, now Haruka is stuck under Kyle weight. Haruka desperately wanted to do this, but he knows Kyle is still not fully recover.

  "Kyle" Haruka panted" Your not ready to..  

 Haruka sentence was cut short when Kyle rip his shirt off, all the buttons went flying, Haruka eyes widen even more when Kyle pinch his nipple, it turn hard in seconds, making Haruka cry out in pleasure pain.  

 'enough talk" Kyle kiss Haurka hard, Haruka submit with no further question. Kyle ravish Haruka mouth, making Haruka groans out. Kyle was claiming dominance, and Haruka love every second of it.  

Kyle was on fire, he feel his heart beating so fast at seeing Haruka submit under him, it was pushing all his control to see Haruka eyes in rapture.  

Haruka groans when Kyle pull back, when Haruka put his hands on Kyle, Kyle grabs his arms and pull them on the bed.

  "I do the touching, you are to not move one muscle.'  

 "Kyle..I need you" Haruka was so lost in pleasure he forgotten Kyle was still injure.  

"I know you do baby, but.." Kyle pull down Haruka pants, making Haurka cockl jump out full 6 inches hard" I want to enjoy the sight of you begging for my touch"  

 Kyle pull down his pants, and his 8 inches hard cock jump out, making Haruka groans out at the sight. Kyle reclaim Haruka mouth, kissing with all the passion in him.  

 Kyle feel his bullet wounds are hurting a bit, but it was so not going to stop Kyle for claiming what was his.  

Haruka felt the pressure of Kyle fingers enter his hole, it been so long since he last bottom, so it hurt a bit to feel big finger entering him, but he was savoring the burn.  

 "So tight..." Kyle groans out" I am so close...  

Haruka cried out when Kyle hit his G-spot. Kyle eyes darken more when he saw the pleasure crossing Haurka face.  

 "sorry baby, i am soo close.." Kyle all said when he enter with one hard push.   Haruka cries out in pain/pleasure when Kyle give no mercy in taking him.

Haruka was push hard on the bed, as it rock back in forth in Kyle rhythme pushes.  

 Haruka felts so full of pleasure as Kyle keep hitting his G-spot with his fat cock, Haruka saw the look of rapture on Kyle face, and they give in there desire as the kiss each other.  

 "Kyle!!" Haruka cries out as he came so hard between them. seeing the sight of Haruka lost in his rapture push Kyle to his limit as he came so hard in Haurka.  

 Kyle still kept pushing as he finally came all out Haruka, and fianlly stops as he felt down beside Haruka.  

 "Kyle..." Haurka was panting so hard" That was so.....

  Haruka push himself off Kyle when he see Kyle was pass out, in a coma like state

   Haruka shook his head" I told you not to over do it....

   Haruka got off the bed and return with a wash cloth to clean up the mess the best way he can, he knew Kyle over did it as he was till injure, but damm even as injure as he was, he gave one of the best hard sex Haruka ever have, Haruka can't wait to experience how more hard it would get if Kyle was fully recover.  

Haruka sat in his chair with a tried look, and fell asleep.

so how was it, did this make up for lost time, comemnt help us, the vote make us happy, and we will try to update it as soon as we can.