Chapter 18 Where Arron??

Well I hope you like this chapter, it took awhile to write it up, sorry if it short, please comment and vote please.

Chapter 18 where Arron

Haruka was sitting in the waiting room, so many of the phantomhive members were in everyroom, some were in crital conditions, others were picking up the dead bodys to see who die., only for the members, for the bad guys, they just burn the bodys in a big bonfire.

Haruka have not seen Kyle or his brothers in a while, after learning of Arron kidnap, Kyle almost when into deep rage, it took over almost an half an hour to clam him down, and they only did by kncoking him out.

Haruka was taken out of his thoughts when he felt someone touch his shoulder, he look up and saw the emotionless Archer sitting next to him.

"How is Jace.." Haruka said quietly.

Archer sigh" He in critial condition still, the head truma almost send him into a coma."

'But he is going to make it...right...

"At this rate, I am not so sure.."Archer rub his head.

 Haruka thought he saw tears in Archer eyes, but it was quickly gone.

"Were is Kyle.." Haruka could not help but ask.

"He with Alec, in room 3-b. The doctor is stiching Alec wound, while he is checking Kyle condition,  I am surprise that Kyle could move in spite of his wounds" archer shook his head.

Haruka blush" He makes it like he was never injure...

"That Kyle, he gets shot, and still move as if it never happen, father taught him to never show weakness in front of enemies.." Archer smile, but it was sad.

"You miss him, don't you..

"Everyday, I wish that Dad was still here, maybe he have the answers in how to track down Arron. Alec and Kyle are blaming themselves."

"They shoulden't" Haruka touch Archer shoulder" They did not know that Arron whould be taken, they can't balme themsleves...

"They do, and if anything happen to him, they whould never forgive themselve...neither would I" Archer eyes show anger, scaring Haruka a bit.

"Archer......something been bothering me lately....how did Marcus break in??"

"I don't know....

"Because this place have tight security, wire fences, defense systems, so....

"Are you saying that someone in here might have help him" Archer look surpise.

"That might be it one possiblity. I bet someone here help him." Haruka felt really nervous now.

Archer stood up" I think we should go to the control room...

Archer left, and Haruka quickly follow. They left the basement, went toward the west wing, they move past the people cleaning up the mess, seeing so much destruction broke Haruka heart.

Archer barely past any glance, he just kept moving on as if there was nothing, and still no emotion show on his face. It scare Haruka that Archer could be so cold.

Archer and Haruka saw Devon and Evan came running toward them, stoping them in there tracks.

"Haruka.." Devon was breathing quickly." You won;t beleive what we found...

Evan hold up a briefcase" We found this in our room, it was lock under the floor bored, it must have been Marcus!!!"

'What room were you guys staying in" Archer past them, expecting them to follow and talk, and sure enough they did.

"Room 7-A.....Devon said

"That used to be Marcus room......how you guys found it??"

Archer enter the control room, Haruka and thw twins eyes widden to see amny montiers showing the whole compound.

"Well during the attack, me and Evan were...."Devon blush" um...busy...

..anyway" Evan cut Devon off" some of the men try to break in our room, they did not expected us, so we hid in the closet, as they broke in, they tore the place apart, till one of them look under the rug, and sure enough their was a small trap door."

"One of them said" Marcus left this for it would be useful for the furture, and..

Archer hit the playback button at that moment, and the screen show the front gate, and it stop the twins talking, it show a cleaning service van, and while the grauds were opening the gate, the person driving the van shot the grauds.

"Well at least me know no one betray us.." Archer said.

"..they were talking about a warehouse.....

Archer head snap up" Mind repeating what you just said"

"We took out the men when they were not looking, and one of them mumble" your too late" and pass out...."Devon said, and Evan continue.

"The beifcase show a blueprint of a warehouse...we think thats where they might have taken Arron."

Archer stach the briefcase out of there hands" This is useful, let tell Alec." Archer ran out the control room.

"why would Marcus left this here.." Haruka said as he follow the twins and Archer.

"you think this is a setup, i mean why leave this here after all these years??' Evan said.

"Well what ever the reason, we have to take that risk, you have no idea how heartless Marcus is" Archer yell on, as they finally made it to the infermary.

As they bare in Alec and Kyle roon, they all shouted" We know where Arron is!!!!"

Kyle look look smiling, and Alec look confuse.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Meanwhile.

Arron woke up screaming, he look widly around. His hands and legs were chain up against the wall. He can barely see anything, the room was only light up with a single lightblub. He can make out a iron gate in front, and a nasty smell coming from the room.

"HELP!!!!!!" Arron shouted" ANYONE THERE!!!!"

His voice ehco, and all he hear was sounds of little feet. Arron look down and saw millions of rats crawling on the floor, and Arron scream out loud to see fresh corspes the rats were feeding off.

"HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So where is Arron, what will happen, will he suffer the same fate, will the brother get him out in time. Please comment and vote please. More comments or votes will get the next chapter out sooner.