Chapter 13 Kyle and Haruka bonds.

Hello pepole, just move in my new house, and got a time limt to work on this with my partner. And plus my parents are being so mean and only letting me be on the computer for one hour, so that cut more time up for me.

So sorry and hopefully we can upload as fast as we can. Please comment and vote please.  

Comment help us and votes makes us happy.                  

Chapter 13 Kyle and Haruka bonds.  

Kyle was in a haze of pain and awareness. Kyle could not remember what been happening.   All he could remember was protecting Haruka from the bullets that came out of a moving car, then nothing else.  

Haruka saw the moment Kyle stir. Haruka could not sleep at all last night, sick with worry, he been watching Kyle all night. It brought total relief and happiness to see him made some movement.  

"Glad to see you up" Haruka said softly" you gave me quiet a scare"  

Kyle gave a small smile despite the pain" I would have done it anyway, I want you safe....  

There was a moment of silense....  

"Kyle, what made you want to save me, why go through the pain to save me?" Haruka desperly wants to know. He have a feeling he knows why, but wants to hear what he says.  

Kyle eyes gone wary. His eyes seem to gone really old at that moment. Haruka see part of the pain, and felt his heart skip a beat.  

 "Haruka, you are really speical to me, those 3 years of hell in prson was so bad, but you made my life have meaning those three years...

  "Kyle, you are not making any sense??' Haruka was jokening a bit.  

Kyle groans out" What I am trying to say is that you are the best thing that ever happen in my life."  

Haruka blink back tears" That the nicest thing a convict ever said to me.." Haruka said the convict part jokenly.  

"Well this convict is yours, if you want me" Kyle said the last part nervously.  

Haruka sigh" Kyle, I am going to be honest, how will this relationship work, where will we go, how will we lived."

Haruka was not being rude, he just stating the facts. There on the run with the law, police are looking for them, so how will they lived??

  "We can go anywhere, the phantomhive hideouts are everywhere around the world. We can lived in peace from the law, we lived in a community that helps each other, we can make this work"  

"ok, that solve one issue, but.....  

 "No buts" Kyle cut him off" Stop being so damm stubbron, I don't care what opsicles are in our way, I will do anything for you, Haruka, I lo........  

The door opens at that moment, Alec enters follows by the twins, with wide smiles.

  "There you are Haruka" Alec tsked" you gave the twins quiet a scare.....  

"Did not" They both say at the same time.  

"Bad timing" Kyle and Haruka said at the same time.  

"Did we interupted something....  

"YES!!" They snap.  

"Just give us another minute...PLEASE' Haruka snap the last part.  

The twins and Alec gave each other a look.   "You got exactly one minute" Alec said as he push the tiwns out with him.  

"Better hurry" Devon said, smirking.

  "Tic tock, 59,58,57..."Evan taunted as he close the door.

  "They are so annoying" Haruka rolled his eyes.  

"Tell me about it, now....  

 "I Love you" Haruka said it quickly and Kyle moth drops.  

 "What!!" Kyle stutter.  

 "I....LOVE....YOU...." Haruka said it slowly. "You heard me"  

"I.....  

"I know how you feel, relax" Haruka lean down and kiss Kyle forehead.   Kyle eyes filled with tears, and as he was going to replay, the door slam open and Alec the twins shout out" Times outs"  

"Aww, look at that, Big Bro crying" Archer taunting voice sounded behind them.  

 "Who knew he could cry like that" Arron said softly.  

"Did not knew he had it in him" A voice said quietly. Jace, the middle brother stood at the far cornter of the group.   Not tall, but not short either. Jace look like the sad part of Kyle nature. His eyes were filled with pain and sadness.  

 "You worry to much" Alec comfort Jace.  

Haruka and Kyle look so red in there face.

  "GET OUT!!!" They yelled. Haruka push them all out and slam the door in there faces.  

"You got to many brothers" Haruka shook his head as he came close to kyle.  

 "I know.." Kyle smirks" We will deal with them later...  

"Yeah, and together" Haruka then gave Kyle a soft kiss. feeling happy.  

Although, something is telling Kyle that a sinsister presents is near by.....        

So was it good, please comment. At least over 6 comments and over 15 votes will get the next chapter up fast.