Chapter 7 Confusion

Hope you like this, comment and vote please

Chapter 7 Confusion

Devon walked in and looked at Haruka, “You’re right, need help undressing him?”

I put on a devilish smirk, “No, leave that to me. I want you to help me hoist him onto the hook,” I pointed at the overhand hook that was for drying wet clothes.

“Okay,” he said and we both hoisted Haruka, his handcuffs linked with the hook.

“You can go now and close the door behind you,” I said and Devon smiled.

“With pleasure,” with a chuckle Devon left closing the sliding door.

I turn to Haruka who was glaring at me with hatred.

I reached out and unbuttoned blue shirt reveal inch of his pale chest at a time and finally the shirt was open.  I was surprised, I thought he was muscular and bulky, but it turns out he was toned and flat.

                “Wow,” I whispered and I reached out and touched his chest.

Haruka jerked back but I wasn’t going let him get away. I ran my fingers down to his stomach. I felt him shiver slightly, but his face remained an emotionless mask.

                I took out a knife out of my back belt and sliced through the arm sleeves and ripped the shirt away. Kyle smirked and stepped forward and hugged him.

                “Whether you believe me or not, you are safe. Reason you are with us, because you won’t let us go.  But don’t worry, we’ll drop you off unharmed and you go on your way,” I explained softly.

                I turned my head kissed his neck I sucked at random spots until I heard a sharp quick moan escape him.

 I smirked and sucked at his soft spot and my hands caressed his back. I could feel turmoil rolling off of him. He is fighting the lust that was building in him.

 My hand slid down and I unbuttoned the pants and pushed the material down leaving his boxer’s behind.  It was a family guy boxers, I looked at it and then at him with my eyebrow raised. He was blushing under his eyes and refused to look at me.

                “Sexy,” I chuckled and without restraint I smashed my lips with his.

                He stiffened under my touch, I bit his lower lip making him gasp and I invaded his hot mouth. Once I invaded his mouth, Haruka’s resistance shattered and he was kissing me back. 

Our lips and tongues fought for dominance. My cock was straining against my pants and I felt his cock hard against my stomach. I smirked and my hand dipped into his boxers and I grabbed his hard on. 

His body jerked and he get out a short gasp and a long moan as I slowly pumped his cock.  I left his lips and returned to the soft spot on his neck.

                “Kyle,” Haruka whined arching his hips against him.

                I smiles and pumped his mini him faster and I resumed sucking on his neck.

                “Ah Ah,” Haruka panted his body tensed. I jerked him harder and he yelped and I slide aside in time  to see several white ropes flying and hitting the metal wall opposite of us.

                “Damn, boy, you are a shooter and a strong one at that,” I said and tucked the exhausted mini him back in the boxers.

                I grabbed the sweats out of the laundry basket that was still here and forced his legs into it and pulled it up to his waist. I unlocked the handcuff and put each arms through the sweat shirt and bound his hands again.  I eased him onto the floor and slumped him against the wall.

                “How long do we have?!” I yelled.

                “Thirty minutes to an hour!” one of the twins said.

                “Hear that, thirty minutes to an hour to your freedom.” I said to Haruka.

                He scoffed and looked away obviously mad. I sighed and joined the twins in the front, there was white wet spot on the floor near the gas pedal and I looked at the twins who refused to look at me.

                “Zip up your pant, Evan.” I said looking through the windshield.

Haruka point of view

Damm Kyle. Damm him to hell!!

How can he just do this to me, what kind of sick game he playing now. I don't beleive him for a second that he will release me. What and idoit.

Yet the real idoit is me. How can I let him used me like that. And how can I enjoy it so much. I am so confuse. A part of me should hate him, but yet I love every second he touch me, not one person ever touch me as deep as Kyle have.

I wanted....more. It piss me off so much. I wanted more of Kyle, yet I knew I have to escape when I get the chance.

I feel as though the battle has just begun....

Wow that was hot, did you like it, please comment on our work, it would help us alot, thank you for reading it, and please vote