End of story

Hey people, I want to thanks you all for reading this story to the end, I did not want to end this now, but I want to start on the sepual of this book, so look out for any messages on my profile pages about the news story.

Please comment and vote okease, if you have any question about the squeal then PM me.

Epilouge.

Well you all think that with the emeny dead, the brothers life will have an easy life. Well it far from easy. It been over 5 months since Marcus death, and the phantomhive been rebuilding there headquaters.

Evan and Devon choose to live life on the road, they knew that they were wanted man, but they enjoy the trill of ecsaping from the man. They do keep in touch with Kyle and Alec through there whole journey, they always visit them when they draw to much attention.

But it drive every member crazy when they do visit, because at night  they do loud sex, I mean it would keep them up all night, and the members finally got the brains to wear earmuffs to cover up there loud banging.

"OHHH..............YESSSSSSSS!!!!" Evan moans out loud, follow by the bed squeaking.

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!!!" Everyone yell out through the entire compund.

So you wonder what happen to the brothers, well Alec decided to let Kyle be leader of the Phantomhive as he took the vaction he desperlty needed. And have his probelm when he met a very sturbron man who does not takes no for a answer, But that for another story( winks).

Arron and Jace take therpy together, Arron did not have any pycsial scars, but have nightmare from his time of captivity, although he is not saying how he escape, and could not stop thinking of the man who save him.

Jace is still mentally weak, and is trying to live his day to the fullest, he even got a part time job at a hospital, to be near people who suffer as he did, and he gotten the attention of a hot doctor, but not for any mecidal reason( winks).

Archer is still cold, and distant, but ever since Arron kidnap, Archer been more friendly, but only to Arron, it was process, but it still worry the brothers about his love life, but unknown to him, he is going to be visit by the last person he will ever supected.

You guys wonder what happen to Haruka and Kyle, well Kyle fully heal, much to Haruka displeasure, appearlinly he was right about one thing, Kyle is diffinely stornger in bed. Poor Haruka, Kyle can last the whole night, and by morning, Haruka could barely walk.

"Your too rough..." Haruka moans as he try to sit down on the dining room table, while Haruka is utterly exsulted, Kyle is still full of energy.

"It not my fault that I can't get enough of you.." Kyle growls playfully as he pull Haruka in his lap and started to suck to his neck.

"Noo..." Haruka moans." You did me 9 times last night, I can't survive another round."

"Mood killer..' Kyle tease. And bit lightly on his neck, adding to the other hickeys on Haruka neck, it goes to show, Haruka a claim man.

Haruka could not help but laugh, he Love Kyle with all his heart, and loves  that Kyle shows it without fear of anybody reaction.

"I do love you honey.." Kyle said.

"I love you too.."

"Do you love me enough for another round.." Miscift in eyes, Kyle pick up Haruka and rush in the nearest bedroom.

"NOOOO!!! I change my mind...HELP""" Haruka fake screams as Kyle shut the door.

Playful laughter follow, and the couple live there days to the fullest........leaving the worrys of the past behind, and look towards  a bright future together.

THE END......

So that the end, was it any good, please comemnt on what you think, and soon the brothers story will be out.

Intill next time, please enjoy my other boy x boy storys, you can see them on my profile page. Please support, fan, and vote.