Chapter 8 Dropoff.

Chapter 8 Dropoff.

Hello people. thank so much for commenting and voting, it makes me so happy you guys like this story, and sorry for not uploading like fast, me and Vampura are working on future chapters so that why it take awhile, thanks for being patient, please comment and vote please.

Kyle could not he believe actually touch Haruka. It was like a dream, but he knew this was no dream, it more like a nightmare for what he about to do now.

Kyle was looking at Devon cleaning up the white mess that was made while he was in the back,

" You guys really need some kind of boundaries"

Evan blush red while Devon was smiling, “Hey you can't blame us when some hot male on action was happening in the back...?

"We are only human, we have limits" Evan finish Devon’s sentence.

"Excuses, excuses" Kyle chuckle, in a way he was jealous of the twins connection, what he done with Haruka just a few minutes ago seem like a the only way he can have the man.

"So what are we going to do with him," Devon got up and throw the used tissue out the window.

"I promise him that we will drop him off," Kyle said, making the twins look at him like he was crazy.

"Are you nuts, if you drop him off then he will tell the cops...”

"He will bring us back to that hell-hole" The twins were wondering what to do with him.

"Beside wasn’t it your idea to bring him along," Evan asked

Kyle sighed, “Yes it was my idea, but I am starting to have second thoughts"

'Great now he gets second thoughts after he basically molest Haruka" Devon muttered, earning a hit on the back of his head by Kyle.

"I heard that dickhead," Kyle growls, earning Devon to look a little scare, Evan seem a little bit amused.

"Devon, try and look for a sign to the nearest gas station, we need to fill up......" Evan muttered, looking at the gas meter, it look like it can go for another 30 miles, but better safe than sorry.

As Evan and Devon were paying attention to the road, Kyle went back in the back and See Haruka near dosing off. Haruka became wide awake as Kyle came close.

"What are you going to do now" Haruka growled, trying desperately not to get hard, but damn why Kyle has to be so goddamn good looking.

‘It official, I completely lose my mind to this man,’ Haruka thought.

He could not help but feel a little heat at what happen not that long ago, Haruka tried to get his mind back to the present, but it was so goddamn hard. And now he is really hard for this man.

"Well it good to see you too sunshine" Kyle gave a cocky smile that made Harkua cock weep for his touch again, but Haruka held on. Haruka instead show his teeth and hopefully anger too.

"Pet names Kyle, I have no idea a rapist have such feelings"

Kyle drew back in shock, as if he actually punch him, Haruka kept on pushing on, “Yeah what are you going to do to me now rapist, going to beg me for your touch, or will you hit me like that girl you raped"

Haruka was in shock to see Kyle came on him so fast, Kyle grabs Haruka head and drew his head close so Haruka saw the anger and pain in those eyes, “You have no idea who I am, I am no rapist, you enjoyed it, I know you did"

"I did not enjoy it, Kyle, and I know you more than every guard in the prison, I watch you for three years, I read your file, and from what you did not that long ago, you bet I know who you are completely." Haruka growls out.

Haruka heart aches at the pain in his eyes, but Haruka is trying to not get him more close to his captor then he already is.

Kyle pull back, Haruka fell down hitting his head on the moving van wall, Kyle turn back and before he left, “I'm dropping you off, you won't have to hear or see me ever again...”

With those words Kyle slammed the door. Haruka let go of his breathe, he felt so relieved he did not crack under pressure, yet...why is his heart hurting at the pain. Haruka was the victim...yet why is he feeling sorry he said those words to Kyle.

‘You stupid love struck fool,’ Haruka muttered, why did he have to love a man he was supposed to hate, he took him against his will, he a prisoner for rape, stealing and some other crime, out of every person in the world, he had to be the man he love.

Haruka felt confuse when tears started falling, with a growl, Haruka quickly wipe them away. No sooner when he was done, the van made a quick stop.

Haruka was even more confuse when Kyle came back in, and... unwrap him.

Haruka felt shock that Kyle keeping his word, yet when Haruka gotten free, he surprise both of them by not moving.

Kyle was keeping his face emotionless as he pick up Haruka by the arm and drag him out, Evan was filling up the gas as Devon came out the min-mart with food and some shirts.

"You will find the nearest pay-phone 10 miles away, here there is no phone, by the time you get there we will be long gone" Kyle said as he let go of Haruka.

Haruka looks around and was pretty much annoy to see no people around, and seeing that there only two cars here, there no way Haruka could be able to find a ride.

"Why you doing this?" Haruka questioned.

"That my business" Kyle just said.

"You know I will get the police"

Kyle shrug “It will be a long time till they find me"

"You’re going to get a more worst sentence" Haruka was near hysterical, “Don't you care?"

"I stop caring for a while now."

"It full, hurry up and get in" Evan shouted as he got in. Devon got in through the back and close the double doors.

"This is our goodbye" Kyle whispered, and Haruka was thrown in bigger shock as Kyle drag him in his arms and Kyle mouth was kissing Haruka.

Haruka mouth opens in shock, Kyle took advantage as he put the kiss even deeper, Haruka was left moaning and holding him tight as they kiss passionately.

Haruka almost moan as Kyle let go of him, Haruka was breathing deeply as Kyle stop kissing him. Not ever have Haruka experience a kiss that literally left him breathless.

"Bye" Kyle said as he quickly got in the van and it speed away.

Haruka was left standing alone in the near abandon place.

‘Fuck, fuck, fuck,’ Haruka thought and he looked around.

Oh no Kyle had left Haruka in a gas station, how original.  So what is gonna happen, stay tune for the next chapter