1 // Not Normal

~Ashley's POV~

I guess you could say I'm not your average girl.

Some girls like dancing, some like singing. Some like gymnastics, some like cheerleading. Some like to watch reality TV, some like to watch sports. Some play soccer, some play softball. Some girls play basket ball, yet on an all girls team. So my question is... Can a girl play football on an all boys team?

Did I hear you say no? ... Watch me

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

High school is tough. I thought sophomore year was bad, nope, junior year's even worse. God help.

I was never one for a relationship. All boys are stupid. Yes! They may look hot on the outside, but they're cold as ice on the inside. (Whoop, burnnnnn)

~At School~

"I think I might go to cheerleading tryouts this year." My best friend, Emily, announced.

She has been saying this for the past 3 years. Since the moment the announcements came on in our 8th grade class saying, " Attention all 8th grade girls! You are eligible to try out for JV cheerleading at LVH (Long Valley High? Why not) " she's been non-stop talking about it. Yet every year, she finds an excuse not to go.

"Emily!" I slightly shouted, grabbing her attention, "you've put this off WAY too long. You are a junior now, which means you are "eligible" for varsity. I swear if you don't take this chance, I will chop your head off!"

She looked at me. I couldn't tell if she was afraid or confused, but then she smiled.

"You" she said while standing up and grabbing my hands, "are coming with me to tryouts. I'll do so much better if you're there!"

"Um.. I don-"

"HUSH," she rudely interrupted, "I need you." There was enough emphasis in the "need" to make you think she just finished running a marathon and NEEDed some water or else she'd die.

"Well"

"Come on"

"I don't -"

"Ashhhh"

"Emmm"

"Fine!" She spat out, "I'll just go by myself. Maybe I'll attempt my backflip, fall on my neck, and get paralyzed. Maybe then you might wish you had come." Then she put on her "frowny face"

Ugh, typical Emily. "Fine" I huffed out, "I'll go."

I saw her body suck in enough air to blow to a house, and I knew what was coming next.

I slapped my hand over her mouth, "Down Girl, I'm coming to watch you. Not try out. You know I can't do that flippy dippy shit."

She just laughed and hugged me.

"Thanks Ash" she said, "Hey, if you won't try out for cheerleading, why don't you try out for the football team?"

~

She meant this as a joke of course, for I haven't told anyone my secret. All I can say is...

I'm Not Normal.

// End Of Chapter //

I really hoped you liked the first chapter! Any feedback??

*crickets*

THANKS GUYS

~Courtney