17 // Who's Worse?

(Im dropping a mix tape, here's a sneak peek. Vote and comment *clap clap* v-v-vote and comment. BOOM!)

{I JUST POSTED MY FIRST CHAPTER TO MY GRAYSON FANFIC SO GO CHECK IT OUT AND ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY AND VOTE AND COMMENT YIUR OPINIONS AND MAKE ME FEEL LOVED OKAY GOTTA ZAYN)

~Ashley's POV~

"Jake," I breathed out.

I may or may not have forgotten to mention my crazy ass ex boyfriend. Go me!

*flashback*

I ran... I ran for my life.

As I cut through the woods behind his house, the light slowly disappeared. I let out another scream as I heard the crunching of branches behind me getting closer.

"Get back here slut!" I heard him yell.

My vision started to get blurry and I tripped over my own two feet. Great job!

"Why so fast?" He growled, pulling me to my feet.

"Jake, please stop." I cried out. I'm only 15, I don't wanna be a mom. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he was too strong.

Jake is a sophomore which means he's only a year older than me. I fell for his trap. I thought he was different. I'm only a freshman and everyone told me not to date, but I thought he was different. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a sting on my cheek.

"Dont even try to get away." He said while grabbing at my shorts once again.

This can't be happening. I let out a loud scream, praying that someone would hear me. He slapped a hand over my mouth and started to pull down his pants.

This is it... I'm gonna get raped. I was suddenly very quiet. Just thinking of my future. Fifteen and pregnant, named the school slut. This child will ruin my life, I'm not having and abortion, that's fucking murder.

I was quickly thrown against a tree and kissed roughly, I of course didn't kiss back.

"Are you ready?" He growled in my ear, I felt tears sting my eyes.

Suddenly I saw a light in the distance and I heard loud yelling. Jake spun around, leaving me falling to the ground. I quickly pulled up my pants and ran for my life, the loud sobs finally escaping my mouth.

*end of flashback*

To this day I have never mentioned that story to anyone. Not my mom, Emily, even my brother. Jake was never caught. I saw him in school the next day. But I guess the fear got to him, since he's kept his distance since.

But now I stand, less then 20 feet away from the person who almost ruined my life forever.

"What do you want?" I asked, trying to hide the fear in my voice.

"Where's my child?" He asked. Or should I say slurred.

"Are you drunk?" I spat at him.

"Are you drunk?" He mimicked, "no I'm not drunk, where's my fucking kid?"

"Jake, you don't have a fucking kid you dumb ass."

"What do you mean I don't have a kid? We had unprotected sex, therefore you got pregnant and now I'm here to claim what's mine so hand it over." He said walking closer to me.