19 // Black Out

(Short update but at least it's an update)

~Ashley's POV~

I ran home. I needed to find out something. I need to know the truth.

"Mom!" I yelled as I burst through the front door. She doesn't leave for work until noon.

"What?" She yelled, running into the foyer. She suddenly stopped, looking me up and down. There were tears running down my face, my make-up probably looked like shit.

"Honey," she said, pulling me into a hug.

"Mom... When's the last time just visited?" I mumbled into her shoulder.

"A few months ago honey, why?" Was all I heard before I blacked out.

~

I woke up later on the couch. My mom was sitting at my feet with a phone in her hand. I looked over and saw my dad walk in the door with Breny and Allisa behind him.

"Mom?" I asked while sitting up.

"Oh thank the lord your awake," she said, dropping her phone.

Everyone rushed over, all talking at once. Asking if I was okay, what happened, why I was asking about Justin, why I was crying, why I left school, everything.

"Everyone stop!" I yelled. They all looked at me in shock as I stood up in front of them.

"You," I pointed to Breny, "give me your phone." He didn't hesitate before throwing it at me.

I went to his messages between him and mom. I was looking for one message.

*flashback*

"Does mom know about Ethan?" Breny asked, a bit annoyed that I had someone in my life and he didn't.

A few minutes later he spoke up again.

"Ethans coming over tonight for dinner." He said while locking his phone.

I glared at him through my mirror. "What'd you do you little shit."

"I texted mom," he said with a 'proud' smile on his face. "She said she wants him to come and have dinner with us tonight."

I groaned under my breath. Ethan looked over and grabbed my hand.

"Its okay, I'll come." He said smiling.

*end of flashback*

"No, no, no, no," I rambled as I threw his phone back.

I ran over to Allisa and grabbed her shoulders.

"A week ago, we woke up to my alarm. You ran into my room and spent the morning helping me get ready for a date!" She looked at me in horror and pulled away from me.

I walks over to my dad. "Justin visited and you had that talk about law school," I whispered.

"And the football team," I looked at my mom.

"Ashley, what's going on?" My dad asked. I've never seen him like this. He looked so... Terrified. I mean, I understand, he thought I was hurt.

"It was all a dream," I said, dropping to my knees. I heard ringing in my ears as I fell over.

I was lying on my back and my family crowded around me. I heard faint yells over my name. I couldn't respond though. My eyes were locked in place and the room was spinning. I saw Breny grab Allisa. They were crying. My mom ran out of sight, to call 911 I assume. And my dad was holding my hand, kneeling next to me.

And for the first time in my 17 years... I saw my father cry.

-End of Chapter-

This is actually upsetting me :(

But hey! Make sure you check out my new fanfiction "Disconnected // Grayson Dolan"

Please keep commenting names (:)

I love you!

~(:)Courtney(:)