14 // The Truth

(Dear Wattpad, get your fucking shit together you little whore)

[btw I've decided not to set a goal bc I can't update everyday but keep in mind YOUR VOTES MAKE ME WRITE MORE, so the more you vote and comment the fast I will update. ENJOY READING MY LOVES]

~Ashley's POV~

I climbed on top of Ethan and sat on his lap. I didn't move or kiss him or even look at him. I felt him grinding his hips up against me.

"Ethan?" I asked seductively.

He groaned, not even able to speak.

"Do you like when I do this?" I asked again as I moved my hips vigorously.

He let out a loud moan and I held his hips down. I climbed off of him and started to palm him through his pants. Everytime he'd grind into my hand, I'd pull away. He eventually got the hint.

I slowly slid down his pants and then his Calvin Klein underwear. He erection plopped onto his stomach. I've never actually seen it before and it took my breath away. Control yourself.

I climbed back on top of him so my face was above his. I watched his face as I grazed me hand over his member.

"Ashley..." He moaned, putting his hand over mine. I let this mistake slide.

I started to pump my hand up and down and watched his hand fly back in pleasure. I smirked and started to kiss his chest. I left a few love bites on my way. I made sure to kiss every muscle on his stomach. I stopped right above his little friend. (Upper thigh region my ass, damn gray HAHA)

I looked up and saw him watching me. I smiled as I brought my mouth to his tip. I put a small kiss on it, enough to make him moan.

"What's the matter?" I asked, sitting up. "Should I stop?"

"Ashley... Please" he said. His eyes were closed and his hands were gripping the sheets.

I went back down and shoved him into my mouth. I started to pump faster and swirl my tounge around his tip.

"Fuck..." He moaned.

I continued until I felt him twitch.

"Fuck Ash, I'm gonna cum!" He said.

This is when I pulled away. He flung his head up and looked at me. I could see the want in his eyes. I watched as his lifted his hand but I grabbed it before he could do anything.

I got on top of him for the last time and sat on his stomach. I pinned his hands above his head and looked him in the eyes. He was so frustrated.

"Ashley please finish!" He groaned.

"Nope." I said popping the p.

I started to kiss his jawline and made my way to his ear.

"I know the truth, Ethan. Don't worry. Just remember," I said while moving his hands to my hips once again. "This is what I feel like."

I stood up and walked over to the window.

"Ashley you can't fucking leave me like this!" He yelled.

I turned around and blew a kiss. I then opened the blinds and pulled open the window. I sat on the sill and turned around.

"Always leave them wanting more." I mocked as I fully climbed out and closed the window behind me.

God was that hard. I want him more than ever.

~End Of Chapter~

Im sorry this is so short I just felt like posting. This isn't even finished but OH WHALE you're welcome for updating 

*gets no thank yous*

We just had our quarter year tests and ugh I failed half of them yay me!

I'm gonna try to make the next chapter long af  LIKE ETHANS DICK sorry not sorry.

GOTTA BLAST

~(:)Courtney(:)