11 // It's Over

(10 votes and 5 comments {from different ppl} for new chapter ☺️❤️)

~Ethans POV~

I instantly looked at the girl who was on top of me.

"ETHAN?!" Emily screamed. "No, no, no. I tho-"

"Fucking save it, Emily!" Grayson screamed, still standing at my door. (yEET y'all thought it was Ashley)

I was in shock, complete shock. I didn't think anything could get worse... Until I saw her.

Ashley's head peeped around Grays shoulder and my heart instantly dropped. I saw her face drain of color. Feeling a pain in my chest. Her eyes switched over to Emily and her face gained back its color... maybe a little too much.

"Emily," she breathed out.

"Ashley, it's not-"

Ashley just threw her hand up, stopping her from talking. I've never heard a silence this loud. Emily stood up from my bed and I saw the tears pouring from her eyes. No noise left her mouth. I looked over at Grayson whose eyes were filled with anger. Then, I looked at the love of my life. She had no emotion. She was just staring at me. Her hand was still in the air. She slowly shut her eyes.

"I'm done," she said in the most calmest voice I've ever heard. She opened her eyes, still no emotion.

She looked over at Ashley. "I can't believe you."

She then looked over at me. "And you...," she paused, closing her eyes again. "We're done." She whispered.

~Ashley's POV~

I walked out of Ethans room and turned the corner. My legs felt weak and my hands were shaking. I couldn't take it. I was about to break. I tried to pick up my speed, getting out of sight. But it didn't work.

I collapsed right there in the middle of the hall. I felt a lump rise in my throat, but before it came out I felt two hands wrap around my waist. I looked up and saw Grayson, just as hurt as I was.

He helped me to my feet but I couldn't stand. He picked me up brought me into his room.

If I'm going to be honest, Grayson is my best friend. Emily was my sister. Was.

Gray and I have gotten close since I started dating Ethan. Whenever Ethan would have wrestling practice I'd go over his house to wait for him but me and Gray would hang out. When I'd decided to come over unexpected and Ethan was in trouble for some ungodly reason, Gray and I would talk for hours.

And now here we were, sitting on his bed, crying on each others shoulder.

~

I didn't wake up until morning. I cried my self to sleep last night as Grayson held me. I woke up in his bed, wrapped in his blankets. I looked over and didn't see Grayson. When I looked on the floor I saw him sleeping with a single pillow, still in his clothes from the night before.

What a sweetie pie. He can be a loyal even after I break up with his brother.

"Gray," I whispered. A few seconds later he turned around. He had marks from his pillow on his face and his eyes were puffy. "Get up here, bup."

Gray smiled softly and stood up. I moved over on the bed and lifted the covers. I sat up and patted the spot next to me. He sat down, slumped shoulders, and still looking down. I crawl over and sat in front of him. He looked up, a tear slipping out of his eye.