4 // Game Day

~Ethans POV~ (HEY BROSKI)

I've found my self thinking a lot about Ashley lately. I guess her and I worked together well in acting that one day since Ms.Anderson put us together again. I've gotten to know her a little bit.

She loves the color grey, hates the beach, and loves the cold weather. She also likes playing video games and watching football. My kind of girl!

I wasn't gonna let Grayson steal her. Not this one, not her.

~Ahsleys POV~

I was nervous about my first practice. Coach Brooks and I discussed his plan.

*flashback*

"So," he said while sitting on the ground next to me, "first thing you'll need is some ace bandages."

I gave him a confused look, "why?"

"To take of," he moved his hands over his chest, "this situation."

I laughed. "Okay, so I'll also need a wig and new clothes to be around you guys."

"Well," he said, "I'm thinking we could say you're homeschooled but the township is letting you play for us because of your high skill level, and everytime after practice you have to leave and go home because of your strict parents."

I thought for a minute, "fair enough."

*end of flashback*

Monday went by super fast. Before I knew it the dismissal bell was ringing and I still haven't come up with anything to say to Emily.

"Hey girly!" Emily said, running over to me, "Are you coming over?"

"Umm, not today, I have some family issues right know." I said. Emily knew better not to ask about that situation. It could mean anything from a death in the family to Brenys X box missing for over 2 hours.

"Well, wish me luck at my first practice today! We're right next to all the hot football players." Emily said with a wink.

Oh shit.

~

I got to the field super early so I could change. Coach Brooks gave me an extra key to the locker room.

I walked in and picked a random locker. Placing down my gym back, I took of my dark grey joggers and black tank top. Leaving myself in spandex and a black sports bra. I took an ace bandage from my locker and started to wrap myself like a damn zombie. When I finished I put on a t-shirt to see if it was believable , and it was. I don't care though. Im a C cup and my boobs are already killing me. I hadn't realized that I didn't need to wrap myself this tight until I had already put my shoulder pads on.

By the time I finished getting dressed, I heard people coming inside the locker room. I had previously put my hair up in a loose bun and placed the extra "flabs" on my face. They are used to make your cheeks and jawline fuller. I had to use lots of the blending stuff to make it look 'presentable'. Coach Brooks said if I didn't put them on then the team would be able to tell who I am.

I placed my helmet on and grabbed my phone. I made a note to slouch my back slightly as the guys walked in. We didn't have jerseys yet so we used the school ones that just had numbers on them. I chose 17. (1738, I'm like- lEt mE sToP)

I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I looked up, Ethan was standing there. Greaaattt.

Make your voice deep, make your voice deep.

"What's your name?" He asked.

Shit, I had to think fast.

"Um... Cameron. Cameron Jennings." I said, worried that I wasn't convincing enough.