10 //

(You guys reached the goal of 10 votes in under 24 hours.. Do you hear that noise in the distance? Listen closely... THATS ME BITCH)

~Ashley's POV~

All throughout the movie I held Ethans hand. About 10% of it was because we were in a relationship... 90% was because I was scared out of my fucking mind.

"AHHH!" I screamed for the tenth time tonight.

I heard 'shhhhhhh's' from all around. I kind of got sick and tired of it.

"Shhh yourself!" I yelled. I heard Ethan chuckle. He squeezed my hand.

~

After the movie we went out to eat and then he took me home. We would've stayed out longer and did things, but him and Gray had a scheduled 'editing' session.

After a few hours of being alone on a Saturday night I decided to text Ethan.

Ashley: fuck you

Ethan: excuse me?

Ashley: sorry, wrong person. I guess I can fuck you too though 😏

Ethan: oh really? 😉

Ashley: I'll be there in 10

Ethan: okay princess

Ashley: okay daddy

Ethan: ... I hate you

"Bitch please!" I said aloud, laughing to myself.

I packed a bag and ran downstairs.

"Hey mom? Is it okay if I spend the night at Ethans house?" I asked.

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Relax mom," I let out a laugh, "him, Grayson, and I are gonna film a video." (*sings* tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies)

She looked at me cautiously before taking a deep breath. "Fine." She groaned.

I ran over to give her a hug. "Thank you mommy!" I yelled in my best Allisa voice. She laughed.

I grabbed my bag and keys and said bye to everyone.

"See you tomorrow!" I said.

~Ethans POV~

"Emily's coming over." Grayson said while getting off the cough.

"Ashley's friend?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said smirking. I know Grayson more than I know myself. We were pretty close in the womb. (HAHAHA)

"Gray, no." I said sternly.

"What do you mean 'no'?" He asked, getting a little confused.

I sat up straighter on the couch.

"Don't you dare play her, that's Ashley's best friend." I said.

Graysons face flashed with confusion but then he jerked his body like he just got hit with something.

"Not this one Ethan, I really like her." He said.

I smiled and stood up.

"I'm glad." I slapped him on the back. "And Ashley's spending the night."

"Oh fun!!" Gray yelled, "Em can't though, she has some competition tomorrow."

"Sorry, no ass for you tonight!" I said while laughing and running upstairs.

"You never know!" He yelled back.

~

When I got upstairs I jumped in bed, not bothering to turn on the lights. I didn't realize how tired I was until I actually layed down. I must've fallen asleep because I woke up a few minutes later to a small tap on my door. I didn't move. A few seconds later my door opened and shut. I heard a bag hit the floor. Babes here.

I felt her crawl on top of me, straddling me.

I smiled and kissed her. She smelt different, kind of like Victoria's Secret. Wait, I didn't just say that and I don't know what that places smells like. Moving on!

She must've went shopping for me.

She kissed me harder, her hands roaming my body. I did the same and crept my hand up the back of her shirt. I felt her bra. Lace, I was right.

I smiled into the kiss.

I felt her hand got under the waist band of my pants and then my underwear. She started to rub my balls. I moan in pleasure and grabbed her hips.

Something was off. Her hips felt smaller. Ashley's body is unique, sexy as hell, but unique. She has wide hips that define her butt, a small waist that shows her hourglass figure, and the perfect size breasts that match my grades. (Wtf is wrong with me) C for effort! Shhhhhh.

Just as I was about to open my mouth to say something. My door opened and my lights flicked on.

My thoughts were answered once I looked over.

"ETHAN, WHAT THE FUCK!"

-End Of Chapter- (⚠️NEW GOAL, 10 votes and 5comments FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE⚠️)

CLIFF TO THE FUCKING HANGER BITCHES I felt like my story was too 'perfect' with their life's, had to throw in some DRAMA

IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT

WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS??

As you can see, I'm trying to make the goals harder but not unreasonable .

Please leave some feedback! I wasn't expecting you all to reach the goal so fast so I had to whip up this chapter, HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

~(:)Courtney(:)