9 // Stay

(10 votes for new chapter. PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE. I actually had someone who commented on my last chapter but didn't vote 😂)

~Ashley's POV~

The next morning I didn't wake up to my alarm. But I sure did wake the hell up.

"Beep beep beep! Get your lazy ass up!" I heard my brother yell. My door swung open and I cringed as it hit my wall. I have one of those door stoppers... I learned my lesson when he used to live here.

He walked over to my bed. I tired pulling my sheets over my head but I was too late. He pulled them off in one swift motion and grabbed my pillow from over my head. He started to hit me in the head with it.

"Hey!" I whined, swinging my arms in the air. I heard him laughing.

Before he left he opened my curtains and let the blinding light shine through.

"Ugh! You're so mean to me!" I said turning over on my bed. Brotherly love.

~

Justin drove me to school that day and told me to head to class. I had no idea what he was going to do and I didn't want to know.

I walked into my drama class and took my seat. I looked around and didn't see Ethan. So, I slouched down in my chair and pulled out my phone.

Ashley: babe, where are you?

I heard a ding go off behind me after I hit send.

I turned around and saw Ethan standing there, trying to creep up behind me with his hands held out.

When he saw me his eyes went wide. He looked down at his pocket that held his phone. "Fuck you" he said, and sat down next to me.

I laughed and gave him a kiss.

I heard someone make a throw up noise. I looked a few seats down and saw Veronica give me a death stare. I smirked and waved my hand, as I always do to her, and she scoffed.

Ethan and I scheduled a little date for tomorrow. Today's Friday so YAY FOR THE WEEKEND!

~

When I got home I saw a blue looking Justin sitting at the kitchen island.

"Justin, what's good?" I said flinging my bag on the counter and throwing my arms around his neck. "I'm taller than you," I said while placing my chin on top of his head.

He tried to stand up but I pulled him back down. "Not today sir." I said while sitting down next to him.

He still looked upset, the first thing that popped into my head was school. What'd he do? What'd he say? Did he get me back on the team? Did he make my situation worse?

All these thoughts flooded into my head. I looked at him but he was already looking at me.

He sighed and took a deep breath. "I didn't get you back on the team," he started off. "But, I did get you out of trouble"

I smiled, still kind of upset. "Then why are you so upset?" I asked him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

He looked at the floor and I instantly got nervous. He never looks at the floor. My brother is one to always look at you when he's talking. Whether he's in trouble, saying something embarrassing, lying, telling the truth, fucking confessing to murder, he always looks at you.

He's been here for a few days and I'm so happy. He's staying for a month and AGGGG I'm so happy.

"Ash," he said, still looking down. "I have a flight booked for tonight."