23 // Look At Him Go

(Read authors note at the end)

*one year later*

~Ashley's POV~

"Whatcha thinkin' bout?" Ethan asked.

I was currently sitting on his bed and staring at the ceiling. My life's got me thinking lately. It's towards the end of my senior year and I'm almost 18. I'm almost an adult! I'm almost on my own. I'm almost in college. But one thing's for sure, I'm not ready.

"Are you nervous?" He continued. 

Ops, forgot to mention. Say hello to the best kicker in New Jersey! Tomorrow's the state championship game, and guess what. We made it!

"A little," I confessed while sitting up.

Ethan rolled over on the bed and grabbed my hand.

"You're gonna do great," he smiled.

He always knew how to make me feel better.

I felt myself starting to blush as I turned away from him.

"I love how I still have that effect on you after all this time," he whispered while sitting up next to me.

In one swift motion I swung around and tackled him onto the bed, straddling his waist.

"Shut up you butthole," I laughed.

He grabbed my waist and started to tickle me, making me squirm.

"Ethan stop!!!!" I screeched.

He laughed but wouldn't stop tickling me. I tried to hold in my laughter which just made me squirm around more. I tired to tickle him back but it was no use, he wasn't ticklish. I was still straddling his waist when I suddenly felt something hard against my leg. 

You little shit, I thought to myself.

I quickly brought my lips to his and gave him a passionate kiss. He stopped tickling me and held my waist. As I pulled away I kept a smirk on my face.

"So, this," I paused, moving my hips around. ",is why you kept tickling me."

He grunted and grinded his hips up against me. I ignored the pleasure and rolled off of him.

"No, no baby. Come baaaaaack," He groaned as I stood up and walked away.

"Noooooooooooo," he started screaming. 

I laughed and ran back over to him. I sat on the bed and started to rub my hand up his leg and torso and back down. I watched as his little friend grew. (I'm crying wtffff)

Someone's horny.

I watched him lay his head back and close his eyes. I giggled to myself as I placed my hand on his zipper and he jumped in excitement. I continued to rub my hand on his stomach.

"No, no, don't do it. Please don't do it. I'm a virgin," he said, imitating my favorite video ever. (I CAN T)

I burst out laughing and fell over. A few seconds later he rolled on top of me. I smiled at him and he brought his lips to mine and down to my neck.

"I didn't tell you to stop princess." 

~Ethans POV~

Later that day, Ashley left early to go practice. That's one this about her. If she doesn't practice,she's not happy.

She is the best kicker I know, yet she doesn't think she is. We're the highest ranked football team in the state. She also has the record field goal distance is many states.

After moping around the house for an hour without her, I got changed and put on my shoes. I was gonna go running, figuring I shouldn't waist my time doing nothing. 

I stopped by Graysons room to ask if he wanted to come. 

"Hey, you wanna go running with me?" I asked while walking into his room.

I caught him in a full on make-out session with some random girl. Or should I say, girl of the week.

He hasn't changed.

Gray pulled away from the girl for half a second and said, "no."

He went back to sucking her face as I left. I made a disgusted noise, loud enough for my sister to hear dowm the hall.

I ran down the stairs and our the door, making my way towards the school. Once I was there, I did a few laps around the track and some sprints across the soccer field. When I was finished it was around 5:30 and the sun was setting. I walked over to the football field and saw Ashley in her uniform practicing her field goals.

I saw some man in a suit leaning against the fence, watching her. I jogged over to him and stood a few feet away from him against the same fence.

When I looked over, I recognized him. He was one of the sports administrators at Princeton University. Mr.Callihan I believe.

He looked over and nodded at me as a hello.

As we both turned back to Ashley it was like I got sucked in. She was so fantastic. She was everything I could dream of. A beautiful girl with a great personality and a smile to cure and sickness. She was also an amazing football player, in any position. Looking at her all dressed up, you could barely tell she was a she.

A few minutes passed before Mr.Callihan broke the silence.

"Look At Him Go," he sighed in disbelief.

I chuckled to myself and stood up straight. Before I walked away and towards Ashley, I stepped closer and patted him on the back.

"That's a girl."

-THE END-

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK, IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. I LOVE SEEING YOUR GUYS COMMENTS, IT MAKES ME SMILE KNOWING YOU ACTUALLY LIKE MY BOOK.

YES, I KMOW YOURE UPSET THIS BOOK IS OVER BUT I PROMISE ITS MOT MY LAST.

I WANG TO GIVE BACK TO YOU GUYS SO PLEASE COMMENT YOUR NAME, (first and last), BECAUSE IM CURRENTLY WORKING ON ANOTHER BOOK AND IM GOING TO START AN IMAGINE BOOK SO COMMENT ANY IDEAS OR REQUESTS YOU HAVE. MY INBOX IS ALWAYS OPEN.

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK, Disconnected// Grayson Dolan IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY. 

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK AND BE COMPLETELY HONEST ABOUT ANY PART YOU LOVED OR DIDNT LIKE SO MUCH. DONT BE AFRAID TO HURT MY FEELINGS. THE TRUTH WILL HELP ME BE A BETTER WRITER. 

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING EVER, JUST REMEMBER IM ALWAYS HERE AND ILYSM. HAVE A GREAT DAY BABES, THANK YOU AGAIN.

follow drizzydolanz for some amazing shiz. Her books and imagines are AMAZING and I love her. My Grayson book is dedicated to her ❤️

AGAIN TYSM AND ILYSM, BYE

~(:)Courtney(:)