12 // Lover Boy

(Why u no vote)

~Ashley's POV~

Gray and I didn't have the same lunch so I decided to sit outside. It was sunny so I went and sat under a tree. I pulled out my pack and Oreos and a water bottle and sat the down. I pulled out my headphones and placed them in my ears. I made sure my song was playing at the perfect volume before I sat down. 

I sat comfortably against the tree with my legs pulled towards my chest. I grabbed my roll of Oreos and sighed. I'm kind of a freak with some OCD type shit. I eat all the cream out of all the Oreos and save the cookie for last. People always yelled BUT THE CREAMS THE BEST PART. I beg to differ.

As I was enjoying my cheat day and nice music in my hears, when suddenly I felt someone staring at me. When I opened my eyes I saw Ethan sitting crisscross right in front of me. Oh how hot he looked today with- Ashley stop, you're mad at him. Remember?

"Hi," he said. He wasn't smiling. He knows what he did.

"What happened to you?" I asked, referring to the incident in drama.

He looked up at me as to say, really bitch?

He took a deep breath. "Look, that's not what I came here to talk to you about."

Ding! Ding!

"Saved by the bell!" I said smiling and getting up. I rolled my eyes soon after. 

~Ethans POV~

I wanted to win her over again the way I did the first time. I'd shower her in corny pickup lines. They were so stupid but she found them soooooooo funny.

I grabbed onto her arm. She turned around, eyebrows raised.

"I have a nose, you have a nose." I started. "And you nose what that means." 

When she didn't smile immediately I wanted to shoot myself in my head.

"I know someone who doesn't have a nose." She said ripping her arm from my grip and walking away. 

I could tell she was purposely swaying her hips. Taunting me.

This is not okay.

~Emily's POV~

I'm a mess. A complete mess. I haven't put any effort into anything in 3 days. Screw that competition. Your game kinda drops when you loose your best friend... Well, I didn't loose her. She left me. But I deserved it... 

No! It's not like that. I know it looked bad... Really bad. BUT it wasn't what it looked like. I had never been over Grays house before and I didn't know what door was his. When I got to their house he said the door was open. He said, and I quote, "I'll be waiting for you 😉"

Okay, now, WITH the sexual tension in the text. Don't you think his light would be off? Well, apparently not! 

As I stood in the hallway I had to choose a door. I wanted to surprise... Apparently like I did to Ethan...

One room had the light on, the other one was off... I chose the wrong door.

The truth has to be known. I went up to Grayson at lunch. I would've went to Ashley first but I haven't seen her all day.

~

"Gray," I said, walking toward the lonely kid sitting outside. 

He glanced over and grabbed his things as to say, gotta blast.

"Grayson," I called a little louder. He just kept on walking. 

I sprinted over to him and grabbed his shoulder. Forcing him to turn and face me.

He looked at me, blood shot eyes. Red cheeks with faint stains of what used to be tears.

"I trusted you, I changed for you, and you broke my heart." He said. I was gonna say something but he continued. "And with my brother. My own flesh and blood. And the fact that he didn't ouch you off... Make me wonder what else you've done." Now he turned around and started marching away.

"Bailey!" I yelled this time, grabbing some looks from people around. He knew when he was being called by his middle name that there was no funny business.

I walked over to him and grabbed his face, tears stingy my eyes. I let out everything. Everything that happened. She when I stepped out of my car to right now. From the moment the 'incident' happened to me flunking my competition routine.

When I finished I was shaking, all over. My legs felt weak and my head was a balloon.

I didn't know what to do anymore.

Then, Grayson said something I never would've thought.

"I believe you... But I'm in love with someone else."

-End Of Chapter-

Feel greatful you little shit heads. Yes it's a small ass chapter but I had to change my whole story line just so I could give you what you want. That's love.

Please please please comment your opinions.

I love you all (:) pls pls pls comment Jesus Christ

~(:)Courtney(:)