6 // Some Explaining

(Lowkey setting a goal of 7 votes for next chapter so PLEASE vote (:) thank you lovers)

~Ashley's POV~

Today was a new day. When I got on the bus I put my bag on my lap, and when Ethan got on, I watched him. He smiled and sat next to me. I saw Grayson walk by, he winked. I still haven't talked to anyone on the team about our little 'incident'. The part about them seeing me basically cloth less, AND the part where they realized 'Cameron' was a girl.

"What you thinking about?" Ethan asked. After that night on the field, we hung out and talked all night. And here we are, the next Monday, closer than ever.

"You," I said, being a tease. I found out that Ethan isn't the shy little pumpkin he makes himself out to be. This littl shit grabbed my ass when I hugged him goodbye on Friday. (Currently screaming bc I can't remember what day the game was and I'm too lazy to go look. I think it was Friday so TODAY is the Monday after, enjoy!)

He grabbed my thigh, giving it a squeeze. I grabbed his hand.

"Calm down grasshopper, nothing's going on here." I said with a giggle.

"Yet," he said with a smirk.

~Ethans POV~

At lunch I sat at my normal table with the team. Ashley didn't have the guts to go over to them so she sat with Emily. I was holding her hand and walking to her table when I first heard them.

"HE GOT IT!" One of my teammates yelled, everyone else cheered.

I looked over at Ashley, her face was flushed.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered in her ear.

"Don't worry, they're just jealous that I got this," I said grabbing her ass and making her gasp, "and they don't."

I gave her a quick peck on the lips and walked away, leaving her standing. Always leave them wanting more.

When I walked back to the table I was engulfed in high fives and cheers. I looked over to see Ashley blush and turn away.

~Ashley's POV~

When I turned around, I saw Emily staring at me, eyes wide.

"You have some explaining to do." She said, a slight smirk spreading across her lips.

~

I went to football practice after school. As myself.

I sort of forgot that I didn't 'belong' there so when I walked into the locker room I saw a bunch of shirtless guys with towels around their waists.... Nothing else.

"AHHHHH" all you could hear was my high pitched scream. Everyone went quite. God knows if they were looking at me, I covered my eyes.

"Hey Cameron," someone cooed, earning some laughs from everyone else.

"C'mon, look at me baby." I heard a voice getting closer to me.

I kept my hands over my eyes as I said, "Unlike you, I don't stare at people when they're getting dressed."

I turned around and opened my eyes, crossing my arms and leaning on one hip.

"Oh Ash, you weren't getting dressed." Someone said. Great, Ethan leaked my name.