16 // Mess Up

(Votes + comments =faster updates + happy me 😂)

~Ashley's POV~

What the fuck am I doing.

When I heard the door open my heart dropped, I was afraid to look up. I felt like crying. About 10 seconds went by and I still hadn't looked up. Grayson didn't say anything and neither did the person at the door. I finally decided to look over, but when I did...I gasped.

~Ethan's POV~

Ashley's been gone for a while. I know I should be more worried about my brother but c'mon. He's a player! He does this everytime. I decided to give it another five minutes and when she still hadn't come back, i decided to go check on them.

When I got in the hall I heard someone raise their voice. I looked at Graysons door and watched my nightmare come true.

~Graysons POV~ (I keep changing POVs lol)

Ashley stepped away from me, jaw dropped.

"Veronica, what the fuck are you doing here?" Ashley asked. (yEET y'all thought it was Ethan that caught them btw if you can't remember who this is, let's leave it at 'she's a bitch'... And I advise you to go back if you can't remember)

"Nice to see you too Ash." She said with a fake voice. My eyes almost popped out of my head as she continued to talk. "I'm here to see my boyfriend."

Ashley looked at me. I was confused out of my mind.

"Veronica, I don't even talk to you. I've never even said one word to you... Ever." I said. What the hell is going on?

"Oh, I must've opened the wrong door." She said fluttering her eyelashes.

Ethan walked in not a beat later. Perfect timing bup.

"Babe!" Veronica screeched, running over and attacking his mouth with hers.

My jaw dropped as I looked over to Ashley. Oh boy.

~Ashley's POV~

What the fuck was this bitch doing? When she pulled away from Ethan she looked at me.

"Aw ash, why so pale?" She asked, a fake frown on her face.

Ethan stayed silent. Is he just gonna let this bitch kiss him and call him her boyfriend in front of me?

"Ethan?" I asked. I really couldn't say anything else.

"Oh, Ethan, did you not tell her?" She asked, snuggling up to him. She looked at me with an evil glare. "You're his side hoe."

I thought my jaw was going to fall off as it dropped even lower.

"Actually you're the side hoe." Ethan said backing away from her.

"Does it fucking matter who the side hoe is?!" I yelled. They all looked at me in shock.

"Well, I didn't think you'd care since I just walked in on you sucking Graysons face." Veronica said innocently.

That's it.

I ran across the room and tackled her. She fell back and hit her head on Graysons dresser. She tried rolling over but that made her situation worse. I sat on her back and grabbed a fist full of her hair. I fuller her head up and used my other hand to punch the shit out of her face.

I got in a decent amount of hits before I was pulled off of her. It took both Ethan and Grayson to get me up. I pushed them away from me.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I yelled. I was beyond pissed. I was over everything. Why does this always happen to me?

"You," I said pointing at Veronica who was now lying in a ball on the floor, looking at me with fear in her eyes as blood dripped out of her nose. "You're a whore, you've been after Ethan this whole time and you're just pissed that I got him. But you know what, I don't care. Take him! Have my sloppy seconds bitch."

"And you!" I screamed , turning towards Ethan. "Again?! I'm starting to think that the whole Emily thing wasn't an accident. What's with this 'side hoe' shit, huh? Am I not good enough for you?" I let out a deep sigh. "You know what Ethan, you're wrong. You're not good enough for me. I deserve better."

I finally turned to Grayson. "Why?... You knew I was dating Ethan, you knew I was in love with him and you still kissed me." I saw Ethans jaw drop out of the corner of my eye.

"Oh suck it up you man whore." I spat at him.

"I'm done" I said heading towards the door.

"I don't know why you're mad at Grayson, from what I saw you didn't exactly push him away." I heard Veronica call out.

"Bitch, I swear, if you do not shut the fuck up I will stab you in your vagina." I said.

I stormed out of the room and down the steps. Once I was outside I jumped in my car and sped off. I was so done with everything. Why did my life just turn into a living hell?

My phone started to ring in my back pocked. I pulled it out and hit ignore, throwing it into the passenger seat.

I guess I was driving too slow because the car behind me started to ride up my ass. I glared at them in my mirror and honked my horn. They honked back twice and sped up, hitting the back of my car. I slammed on the breaks and so did they.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. I grabbed my phone and jumped out of the car.

When I looked at the person responsible for this 'accident' I froze.

"Surprise bitch."

-End Of Chapter-

To have a cliffhanger or not to have a cliffhanger. That is the question.

HERES AN UPDATE YALL.

I'm tired but I don't feel like sleeping.

COMMENT WHO YOU THINK IT IS.

#PrayForParis stay safe my loves

~(:)Courtney(:)