15 // Scream and Shout

*one week later*

~Ashley's POV~

I guess you could say everything's back to normal. Ethan and I are better than ever. We haven't mentioned that night just yet. Emily came to my house at 1am crying, she couldn't sleep knowing I wasn't okay. That's why she's my best friend, she's not some fake whore that wants my boyfriend, life, money, looks, or anything. She loves me for me.

The only thing that feels out of place is Grayson. He hasn't been himself. I mean, for Christs sake, I'm his best friend! I know that he's a virgin and hasn't even had his first kiss yet! (Pst pst, lying is a sin)

I know that when he's mad his nostrils flare and his eyebrows curve. And there's this one vein on the left side of his neck that pops out when he smiles. I know that when he's really upset, tears involuntary fall from his right eye. And I know that when he's nervous he bites the insides of his cheeks.

I know it's only been a week but... Where did my best friend go?

~Emily's POV~

Saturday is my favorite day of the week. You can sleep in and stay up late. The one day you can get away with it without suffering the consequences.

On this wonderful Saturday I'm going to spend my whole day on a bus...yay me.

Today I have a cheer competition. Ashley usually comes along but the board of education came up with some new health rules. Since Ashley isn't on our team the bus won't cover her. So, if the bus gets into an accident she won't be covered like the rest of us. Therefore she's not allowed to ride, even if she's fine with dying along with us. Ugh.

Gray was supposed to come this year but ever since i told him the truth, we haven't talked. I'm too embarrassed. I went through the humiliation once when it happened, twice when I told him, and three times when I went over Ashley's. I've kind of given up.

All I know is he hasn't committed anything to our "relationship" either.

~Ethan's POV~

"I know you'll do great, SLAY THOSE BITCHES!" I heard Ashley scream into her phone.

Once she hung up I tackled her. Sending her falling onto my bed in a wave of giggles.

"Watch your language missy." I said as I gave her a peck on the lips.

"Make me." She smirked. I smiled as I leaned in again and kissed her softly.

After a good 5 minutes of making out we heard a loud noise come from down the hall. She pulled away.

"Is he okay?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, probably just knocked something over." I said leaning in again.

She sat up and crossed her legs.

"No, I mean, he hasn't been himself lately." She said. I sighed, realizing that out make out session was over.

I sat up and looked at her.

"I guess you're right. He hasn't really spoken to me lately." I said, rethinking the past week.

She stood up and grabbed her phone. "I'm gonna go talk to him. I'll be back."

Once she was gone I allowed myself to fall back on my bed.

I just want her. Is that too much to ask?