13 // You Should Know

(10 votes and 5 comments for new chapter)

~Graysons POV~

It's true, I was. But I couldn't. It's not fair. I can't lie to her, I can't sit around and watch her hurt. God, I hate my life.

I walked into my last class, chemistry, and saw her sitting in her normal seat. The one next to mine.

When I sat down she smiled. I felt a pang in my chest.

"Hey Ash," I said, "I kinda need to tell you something."

She put on a curious face.

"Well... Emily came up to me earlier." She immediately rolled her eyes.

"S-She didn't do anything wrong..." I mumbled.

Ashley looked over.

"What do you mean, she didn't do anything?" She asked. She looked sort of shocked.

I hesitated at first, not wanting to say the truth. I wanted her to be mine, all mine. I've wanted her this whole time. But I felt like such an ass.

*Flash back*

I watched as Ethan got on the bus. The girl I've been watching for the past 3 years smiled at him. What? He doesn't know who she is, she's never done that! She never even looks up! I sat down in the seat in front of her, she watched me. YES!

I heard her stuttering behind me.

I turned around. "Twins," I said smiling, "I'm Grayson."

I saw the confusion leave her face.

"Oh," she said laughing. Her laugh makes my heart skip a beat. "I'm Ashley." ... I know.

"Ethan doesn't talk to many people. But when he does, and they see me, they start talking to me and forget all about him. I saw him smile at you." I said, hiding my sad feelings.

"Awh, that's so upsetting. Ethans such a sweet heart." She said. My heart dropped. She widened her eyes and started to blush. I put on a fake smile and turned around.

"He said the same thing about you..." I mumbled. God I hate my life.

*End Flash back*

~Ashley's POV~

The rest of the class was kind of a blur. I needed to talk to Ethan. I'm gonna sound so stupid though!

I feel really bad. He tried to fix things. He tried to tell me the truth... I just pushed him away.

When the bell rang I walked with Grayson to football practice. He was silent. Grayson. Bailey. Dolan. Is never silent. He's been acting weird these days, since Ethan and I split. I don't understand. I mean, don't get me wrong, Grayson is extreamly attractive but he's such a player! And I'm in love with his brother! Am I? YES ASHLEY, YOU ARE!

When we got to the field I didn't see Ethan. I walked up to Coach Brooks for the first time in what felt like forever. I didn't want to just ask about Ethan, I wanted to ask something else.

"Open spot on the team yet?" I called out, walking over to him. He looked up and smiled.

"Hey Coach? Do you, um, need a manager or something?" I asked, suddenly regretting asking. I mean if I can't okay because I'm a girl I definitely can't manage a team. I might break a nail and start throwing Gatorade jugs all over the place. Suck my ass Mr.Pooman. (Please do HAH)

"A matter of fact, we do!" Coach said, happily.

"Oh my god really!" I yelled, maybe a bit too loud. Everyone on the team looked at me.

"Ashlayy!!!" I heard them all call, running over.

"Is she back on the team?!" Someone yelled. Everyone shouted 'yeah' In agreement.

"Do I look like I'm back on the team?" I looked down at my outfit. Light wash skinny jeans with rips in them and a black 'Panic¡ At The Disco" muscle-t. You could see my black lace bra since the sleeves were low cut. I was also wearing my white high top converse. Brand new.

"Great shoes to play football in, right?" I asked, hinting sarcasm.

"Guys, welcome your new manager." Coach said, slapping a hand to my shoulder. It didn't hurt as bad as the first time.

The team cheered and went out to the field. I looked for Ethan again.

"Hey, have you seen Eth?" I asked.

"He stopped by earlier, said he wasn't feeling good. I would've told him he can't be a little girl but to be honest, he looked like hell washed over and Satan had come for him." (Well damn coach)

"Oh, thanks Coach."

And with that, I left.

(Lowkey sexual stuff below)

~Ethans POV~

Fuck it. My life's over, my happiness is gone.

I'm currently laying flat on my back staring at the ceiling in my room. My bed was comfy at least. I suddenly heard light taps, almost like a baby woodpecker.

I opened my eyes and sat up. To my surprise, Ashley was sitting at my window.

My heart started to beat fast. What'd I do? Wait, better question. What didn't I do?

I guess I was staring at her a while because she soom waved her hand and shouted.

"Well? Are you gonna let me in?"

I walked up yo my window and unlocked it. She jumped inside my room and closed it. She turned around and looked at me. She still looked mad. She looked up at my ceiling fan.

"Why is your light on?" She asked. She walked over to my window once again and closed my blinds, making the sunlight disappear. I watched her every move.

She turned around and started walking towards me. With a small amount of force she placed a hand in my chest and pushed me back onto my bed. I was confused, what's going on?

She walked over to my wall and flipped the switch. Everything went black. I heard her footsteps on my carpet and felt my bed dip as she got on it. I felt her come over and get on top of me. She straddled my waist and grabbed my hands. I couldn't breathe. What is she doing? I mean I'm not complaining but... Wow.

She dipped her head to the crock of my neck and I felt her kiss behind my ear. She placed my hands on her hips. I missed her body. I let my hands roam all over her and she kissed up and down my jawline.

She suddenly grabbed my hands and held them on her hips.

"This is what I feel like." She growled in my ear, slightly nibbling on it. "Do you understand?"

I nodded, enjoying the pleasure. She sat up, still straddling my waist. She started to move her hips around and I lost it.

She suddenly stopped, the only noise was me panting. She got off of me. I instantly started touching myself. She was such a tease. A few seconds later she opened the blinds a little, letting in a small amount of light. Just enough to see each other.

She walked back over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?" I was shocked, she's normally not like this. I liked it.

"You cheated on me and you should be punished." She said. Oh boy.

-End of Chapter-

WELL... smut in the next chapter yEET

I feel so dirty... Go pray for me in church

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY BOOK?!?

~(:)Courtney(:)