5 // Ashley?

(before you read this, keep in mind that I spend a lot of time on here writing for you guys. Don't get me wrong, I love it! When I finish my work in school, I come on here and write for you. But you guys don't vote haha. I have over 200 views on 4 chapters (WHICH IS GREAT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH) but I have like 23 votes... It only takes 2 seconds and I know it may not seem like a lot but it is to me. Thanks so much!)

~Ethan's POV~

This is ridiculous. I don't know what to feel. I just confessed liking Ashley to Grayson who fucking over reacted. Then Cameron messed up the whole goddamn game. But who's to blame? Me? I told Grayson about Ashley. But Cameron missed the ball. But Grayson did screamed. What the hell. We're gonna loose...

"So much for champion ships." Ryan said, sitting down on the bench.

I looked at Cameron. He looked angry but mostly sad. It wasn't his fault... But why did he stop breathing at the name of 'Ashley'?

~Ashley's POV~

I'm high key pissed the fuck off at Grayson. I could've won the game! My first game!

We heard a whistle. Signaling the 2 minute warning. The other team had the ball. I was standing next to Coach Brooks, just like I had for the whole game.

"You know," he said turning to face me, "the teams gonna wonder why you havent taken your helmet off."

I glared at him. "I said I should get a wig but noooo."

He laughed.

"I'll just say I have my head in the game." (Gotta getcha getcha getcha getcha head in the game)

The clock was running down and the other team was getting closer and closer to the endzone. The play started and the receiver was wide open. I threw my hands up in the air and turned around. Fuck.

I was about to run off the field but then I heard our team start to scream. I turned around right in time to see Ryan jump in front of the receiver, intercepting the ball in the endzone. The crowd roared.

He ran back over to the sideline, and jumped on Ethan.

"We have a chance baby!!" Our team mates yelled.

We heard another whistle. Overtime. Let's go.

~

It was the third down. We had the perfect plan.

Matt, our receiver, would run around the defensive linemen, and find an open spot. When Ethan would attempted to throw the ball to him, the other team would rush towards Matt. Then Ethan would dodge any tackles coming towards him and and hand the ball off to Grayson. Grayson would then run it into the endzone and BAM the games over. We win!!!

The team was huddled up on the field. A few seconds later they clapped and got into formation. Ethan yelled hut, starting the play. I instantly crouched down, holding my hands to my face. This was our chance.

As Ethan went to 'fake' throw the ball to Matt, one of the blockers failed to keep the other team away from Ethan. Before we knew it, Ethan was on the ground and the play was over. Everyone was silent. We were on the 50 yard line, fourth down... It's over.

The Coach called a timeout as Ethan and the team came to the sideline.

"Done! We're done! It's over! Punt the fucking ball, we're done." Grayson said, stomping over.

The team agreed, kind of angry.

"No" I said, in my real voice. Ops. Everyone looked at me. I tried it again. "No."