7 // You're With Me

(Sexual content below *not full out(;*)

~Ashley's POV~

As soon as I got home, I went to sleep. I woke up around 8, still very mad. I texted Ethan.

Ashley: hey

Ethan: hey, you okay?

I ignored that question. I knew what I wanted.

Ashley: you still at practice?

Ethan: no, I'm at home. I didn't call you bc I thought you'd want to be alone

Think again. I got out of bed, I still hadn't put on any clothes. I kept my spandex on and put on one of Ethans sweatshirts that I 'borrowed' and never gave back. Whooooops. (Imagine it's his purple sweatshirt... ASDFGHJKL) I put on my black vans and brushed my hair out. It was natural and wavy.

I grabbed my keys and went downstairs.

"Mom, I'm going out for a little bit." I said, grabbing an apple that I knew I wouldn't eat.

"Ash," she said grabbing my arm and I walked past her. Mr.Jefferson called.

"Mom, it's nothing. I just need a little fresh air." I said pulling away from her. I started to walk away but after a few steps I turned around and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, mom."

~

My phone kept on going off as I drove to Ethans house.

Ethan: babe?

Ashley, are you okay?

C'mon, it's not like you to just stop talking like this.

A minute later my phone started to ring. Blasting 'Imagination' by the one and only SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES (lowkey my real daddy) all throughout my car. I hit ignore.

When I got to his house I realized his parents car wasn't there, neither was Camerons.

I stayed in my car and texted Grayson.

Ashley: Are you home?

Grayson: no, but Ethan is. Are you okay?

Yes... No. I didn't text him back. I got out of my car and knocked on the house door.

I could hear Ethan running down the stairs. When he opened the door I could see a bit of surprise in his eyes.

"Ash, what are-" I stopped him right there.

I pushed him back against the wall and looked into his eyes. Those beautiful eyes.

I kissed him, slowly, until he grabbed my thighs. Signaling for me to jump. He walked away from the wall and shut the door. He walked up the stairs, his lips never leaving mine. When we got to his room I jumped down. He looked at me for a second, then smirked. I couldn't help but smile.

I pushed him onto the bed and straddled him. I teased him by keeping my lips right over his, barley touching. He eventually caught on and pulled my face to his. He kissed me more roughly this time as I I squeezed my legs around his waist.

I felt his tongue graze across my bottom lip, begging for access. I wouldn't let him in. I heard him moan a little. He grabbed my waist and brought it to his. He then grabbed my ass. I gasped and he took this to his advantage. Our tongues fought for dominance, he won of course.