Sarah and Tyler

"Um what about Sarah and Tyler?" I asked Mrs. Jackson, Tyler's mom. "Sarah and Tyler had sex." She said. The phone almost fell out of my hand. Adam must've seen the reaction on my face because he was looking at me with curiosity and he mouthed "What?" I couldn't believe the words Mrs. Jackson just said. "How do you know?" I asked her. "I caught them." She said. "When did this happen?" I asked her. "Last night," She said. "Oh, I will have a word with Sarah. Thank you for informing me." I said. We both said goodbye and I hung up. 

"What's wrong?" Adam asked as he set Addie back in her swing. "That was Tyler's mom." I said. "And? What did she want?" He asked. "She called to tell me something about Sarah and Tyler." I said. "Babe, you look like you just watched a horror movie. What did she say?" He said as he walked over to me. I looked up at him. "Sarah and Tyler had sex." I said. I could feel tears starting to fall down my cheeks. "What!" Adam exclaimed. "Shh, Adam be quiet, I don't want the girls to start crying." I said. I wiped the tears off and walked to the stairs.

"Sarah Amber Levine! Get your ass down here before I drag you the fuck out of bed!" I screamed up the stairs. "Lena, calm down." Adam said as he wrapped his arms around me. "What do you want mom?" Sarah said as she walked downstairs. "It's only 9:30." She said. Adam wrapped his arm around my waist to keep me calm. "Sarah, I just got a call from Tyler's mom." I said. "And?" She said. "Sarah, did you have sex with Tyler?" I asked. She stood there, in front of Adam and I, in silence. "Did you or not Sarah? It's a yes or no answer." Adam said.

"Yes." She said.

As soon as she said that, I snapped. "Yes, all you have to say is yes! Sarah, you are 15 years old! You shouldn't have sex until you're married!" I screamed at her. I felt Adam's arm tighten around me. "I made a choice mom! Oh not until marriage? Correct me if I'm wrong, but unless you and dad were married when I was conceived, I don't think you practiced what you preach!" She exclaimed. "I was stupid Sarah! Look what happened! I got pregnant! At least I was out of high school! What are you going to do if you're pregnant?" I said. I was starting to calm down. She made a good point. Adam and I weren't married and look what happened. "I honestly don't know mom. I'm sorry." She said. "I'm sorry too Sarah. I shouldn't have shouted at you like that." I said. I walked over to her and hugged her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later, I woke up to Sarah shaking my shoulder. "Mom," She said quietly over and over. "What Sarah?" I said. I looked over and saw that Adam was still sleeping. "I just threw up 4 times." She said. She had a worried look on her face and I knew exactly what she was worried about. "Sarah..." I said. 

"Mom, I think I'm pregnant."