Birthday

Lena's POV 

I just stared at Adam. "How long is the tour?" Sarah asked him. "It's 3 months in America and then 2 more months in Europe." He said. "So you're going to be gone for 5 months?" Sarah asked him. "If the tour goes as planned, yes." He said.

"Addie and Kennedy are turning one in 2 weeks, you can't wait until then?" I asked him. "We'll be in California for the next week, then Arizona and Texas the next week." He said. "I wish I could be here for their birthday, but we have to go on this tour because it's sold out," He said as he walked over to me and hugged me.

He kissed my head. "I'm so sorry, I wish I didn't have to go," He said. "I wish so too," I said. 

2 Weeks Later 

It was stressful not having Adam around to help me with the girls. Sarah tried her best, but she was only 15. The girls' birthday was in 3 hours and I still had a lot of stuff to do. I picked up Addie from her crib and carried her downstairs. Patsy, Liza, and Sam were already here.

Liza ran over to me and hugged my leg. "Hi Lena," She said. "Hi sweetie," I said as I set Addie down in the family room. Liza ran over to her and started playing with her. I walked over to Sam and hugged him. "Hi buddy," I said. "Hi Lena," He said. 

I saw Patsy walk downstairs with Kennedy in her arms. "Oh Patsy, you didn't have to get her," I said as I grabbed Kennedy from her. "Oh it's alright Lena, where is Sarah?" She asked me as she sat on the couch. I set Kennedy down next to Liza and Addie before I plopped on the couch next to Patsy. "She's on vacation with Tyler's family," I said. 

"So how are you and Adam doing?" She asked me. "We haven't talked since he left. I miss him a lot and so do the girls," I said. "Well he called me this morning and told me that he was going to Skype us in about 2 minutes," She said. "Oh my gosh!" I said. I grabbed my laptop and set it on the coffee table.

I grabbed Adalyn and Kennedy and sat them on my lap. On one side of me sat Patsy with Liza on her lap and on my other side sat Sam. I answered on the first ring when Adam Skyped us. 

"Hey babe," I said as soon as I saw his face. "Hi beautiful," Adam said. He had a huge smile on his face. "Happy Birthday girls," He said as he blew a kiss at Adalyn and Kennedy. The girls giggled and smiled. "I have a surprise for you," Adam said. "Oh and what would that be?" I asked him.

"You and the girls are coming on tour with me," He said.