Cheater

Adam's POV 

I stood there and stared at Lena and Sarah. I watched tears fall down their cheeks. Lena stared at me with anger in her eyes. I turned around and looked at Anna. She was laying on the bed like a model. I turned back around and Sarah and Lena were gone. 

I felt Anna wrap her arms around my waist from behind. "Come on, you don't need them. You can do whatever you please to me," She said as she moved her fingers up my arm. I turned around to face her. "Come on Adam. You know you want to fuck me." She said as she pulled me over to the bed. I pushed her away and grabbed a black t-shirt from the dresser. "Come on Adam. Just have sex with me. You know it's what you want." She said. I stood there silently with my back to her.

"Get the fuck out of my house you little slut!" I shouted at her as I turned around to face her. She looked dumbfounded at what I had just said to her. She grabbed her cover up and started to walk out of the room. "If things don't work out between you and Sarah's mom, call me." She said before she left the room and the house.

I collapsed onto the bed and just stared at the ceiling. What just happened? My daughter's best friend just kissed me... and I kissed her back. I held her face in my hand. Lena and Sarah saw the kiss. They both probably think I kissed her. That's probably what Anna is going to tell Sarah. I screwed up.

Sarah's POV 

I ran downstairs. What just happened? My dad was making out with my best friend. How wrong did that sound? I watched Anna come down the stairs. I told everyone to go home because I felt sick, so they were all gone. "Anna, what the fuck is wrong with you!" I screamed at her. "You just made out with my dad!" I screamed. "Are you kidding me Sarah? He kissed me! I didn't kiss him!" Anna shouted at me. "I'm your best friend, I would never kiss your dad. He kissed me. He's Adam Levine, Sarah." She said.

"Why did you kiss back?" I asked her.

"He's Adam Levine. I have had a crush on him since I was 12. You used to also, remember?" She said. "I guess, but..." I said before she cut me off. "If Channing Tatum was my dad and he kissed you, I'm sure you would kiss back Sarah." She said. I stood there, thinking about what she said.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you Anna." I said. "It's ok. I forgive you. Still besties?" She said. "Still besties." I said before I hugged her. After we hugged, she said goodbye and left. 

I heard a crash from Adam's music room. When he moved in, he turned the empty office into a music room where he kept guitars, a piano, and a desk for writing music. 

I ran to the music room and saw my mom. She was surrounded by glass shards and her hands were bloody. I looked at the ground and saw broken picture frames. One had a picture from the day I found out Adam was my dad and the three of us took a picture together with marinara sauce all over our faces. Another was a picture from their wedding day, then a picture from the day Adalyn and Kennedy were born, and plenty of other family pictures. My mom had thrown 10 pictures on the ground. 

"Mom, what happened?" I screamed. "I freaked out. I just got so angry and I threw all the photos on the ground." She said as she stared at her bloody hands. I walked over to her and hugged her. "Are you ok?" I asked her. "I don't know. I have so many mixed emotions." She said. 

We walked back to the kitchen and mom washed the blood off of her hands. Then I heard Adam walk down the stairs. "What do you want dad? Scratch that. You don't even deserve to be called dad anymore. What do you want Adam?" I asked him as he walked down the stairs. "I need to tell you what happened." He said. "Anna already told me what you did." I said.

"What? How about what she did to me!" Adam shouted. "Excuse me? You kissed her!" I shouted back at him. "Anna kissed me! I will admit that I kissed her back, but I would never kiss her first!" He screamed at me. "So I'm supposed to believe the man that has slept with a bunch of models and has cheated on his girlfriends before, over my best friend that I have had since we were little?" I shouted at him. "No, you're supposed to believe your dad." Adam said.

I just stared at him. "Why am I supposed to believe you?" I asked him. "Because I'm your dad. I would never cheat on your mom, Sarah. I love you and your mom along with Adalyn and Kennedy very much. You 4 girls are my entire world and I would never jeopardize that by kissing a 17 year old girl." He said. I could see the hurt in his eyes. "Let me prove it to you, how much you 4 mean to me." He said as he walked to his music room. Oh no.

Lena's POV 

I watched Sarah and Adam scream at each other. I just wanted to yell at them to stop, but I couldn't. When they finally calmed down, Adam left to go to his music room. Oh no.

I followed Adam into his music room and watched as he looked at all the pictures on the floor. He turned around to face me. "What the hell happened?" He said. "I was mad Adam. You were kissing a 17 year old girl. I let my emotions get the best of me. I'm sorry." I said. "It's ok. They just need new frames." He said. He walked over to me and hugged me.

"I would never cheat on you Lena." He said. "I know. I was just to angry to realize it." I said. "I love you so much Lena." He said. "I love you too Adam." I said. 

When Adam and I finished cleaning up the broken shards of glass, we walked back into the family room  to take care of Adalyn and Kennedy. Then I heard the phone ring. Adam got up to answer it. 3 minutes later, Adam hung up the phone. He looked upset. "Adam what's wrong?" I asked him. "The tour is starting early," He said. "How much earlier?" I asked him.

"I leave tomorrow," He said.