Cheater

Lena's POV 

"You had sex with Behati!" I scremed at Adam. "Yes, but I..." He said before I interrupted him. "What? You didn't mean to? Yeah fucking right! You had sex with the woman that killed our daughter and i know you knew it was her!" I screamed at him.

I grabbed the flower vase that was sitting on our dresser and chucked it at the wall. Glass broke everywhere. I walked over to the mirror and puched it. The glass broke and cut my hand. "What the fuck Lena!" Adam sceamed. "You cheated on me! Again!" I said as tears started falling down my face from both my physical and emotional pain. 

"How can I ever fucking trust you again!" I screamed. All of a sudden, Jesse, Mickey, and James stormed into the room. "What the hell is going on!" Jesse shouted. "Lena? What did you do?" James asked. "Why don't you ask Adam what he did!" I screamed before I grabbed my purse and stormed downstairs. I slammed the front door and sped away.

Adam's POV 

"What the fuck happened!" Jesse said. "I cheated on Lena," I said quietly. "With who!" James screamed. "Behati," I said. "Isn't she the person who killed Sarah!" Mickey shouted. "Yes," I said. "Why would you cheat on her?" Jesse asked. "I don't know. I gave in to Behati." I said. "You are fucked up man. You need to figure out what you are going to do with your fucked up life. Let's go guys," Jesse said before all 3 of them left.

2 Years Later 

I haven't seen Lena since the day she stormed out. She never called, texted, or sent letters asking about her daughters. She left me with two children to take care of. She just never came back. My heart was broken. I tried to contact her, I convinced the guys to try to contact her, but she wouldn't talk to anyone. 

I woke up to the sound of two screaming 3 year olds. "Daddy wake up!" Kennedy and Adalyn screamed  as they ran into my room and climbed on the bed. "Hey girls," I said as I kissed their heads. "Can we color, daddy?" Adalyn asked. "Sure, I'll be down in a minute," I said. They ran back downstairs and I walked to the dresser.

There were pictures of Lena and I with Sarah, us on our wedding day, and a family picture form when Sarah was still alive. I made it a monthly thing for the girls and I to visit Sarah's grave. They liked to talk to her and put down flowers for her.

The girls would always ask about Lena and I always told them that she was in another country making a movie. They would ask when she would be coming back and I always told them soon. 

I walked downstairs and saw Addie and Kennedy patiently waiting at the table. I grabbed them paper and crayons and set them down on the table. "Thank you daddy," They said. "You're welcome girls," I said. I walked into the kitchen and started making pancakes for the girls. 

While I was making the pancakes, I heard Adalyn crying. I turned around and saw Kennedy throwing crayons at her. "Kennedy Sofia Levine! Stop it right now!" I screamed at her. She kept throwing the crayons and Adalyn continued to cry. "KENNEDY SOFIA LEVINE! What did I just say to you!" I shouted as I walked over to her. "Go to your room right now," I shouted. 

Kennedy put the crayon in her hand down and stomped up to her room. I walked over to Adalyn and held her in my arms. "She's mean daddy," Adalyn said. I wiped her tears away with my thumb. "She's not in a good mood today. How about you keep coloring? Ok?" I asked her. "Ok daddy," She said before I set her down. 

I went outside to get the mail. I grabbed the stack of envelopes and walked back inside. I set the envelopes on the counter and started looking through them. I stopped at one particular envelope.

It was from Lena.