Questions

My new college was a few roads past my new house. To be honest it was a bit of a walk, but dad told me the route almost every time we past. Therefore, I was clear with it. I walked through the sunshine, admiring the clear, bright, blue sky. There were birds chirping their morning songs in the spring trees. My word, it was very hot today. Glad I decided to go with the dress, or I would have been in a pool of sweat by now.

After a half an hour walk, I reached some open gates, with a sign that said 'Autumn Arts College' I processed in my head repeatedly. "This is it Alex, you can do it." I whispered to myself. I began to slowly walk through the welcoming, black and gold gates. Students were all over the place, chatting and greeting their friends. Everyone knew each other, this made me feel left out and sadden inside. However, I continued walking admiring the view.

"Ouch!" I heard. I froze in place, and seconds after, just realised that I had bumped into someone. Great, my first mess up of the day, I thought sarcastically. A cute blond boy stood in front of me, holding a half-eaten sandwich in his hands. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I di-" I started to apologize. "It's alright, really. Urm, I've never seen you before, do you need any help?" he said quickly, in the cutest Irish accent ever. He had blue eyes and an adorable smile.

Then he cleared his throat, to get my attention. "Urm, I'm actually new here. I'm looking for the office." I spoke quietly, giving him the answer to his question. "Oh. I'll take you there...If you want?" He uttered with a big smile across his face. I smiled back, and followed after him."So...what's your name?" He asked with full mouth of cheese and bread. "Alex, Alex Hylton." I replied. He smiled and turned to look at me. "I'm Niall, Niall Horan!" he laughed, copying the way I said it. I chuckled along, with him. We finally arrived at the office when the bell went. "Urm, see you later, I've got to get to class." He waved good-bye and was gone.

I knocked on the office door and opened it. An old woman was sitting at a desk, on the phone. She looked up at me and signalled to wait for a moment, so I did. Not long after she put the phone down with a clank and asked, "How may I help you?" I replied back automatically, "I'm a new student at this school. My name is Alex Hylton." I added. She typed on the computer and printed something out. "Here you go dear; it's your timetable for all your classes. I hope you'll enjoy coming to Autumn Arts College." She finished. I thanked her and went off to find my first class. Drama.