What Happened ?!

We were all on our way to the canteen. Liam and Dani were talking to one another, Lou and El were laughing so hard and after a while, Zayn joined in too. What were they laughing at? Niall and Harry were on both my sides. They both exchanged glances and started smirking too. I want to laugh too. Finally I had the courage to ask "What is everyone laughing about?" I glared at Harry for an explanation. "We're just... laughing at the fact, that you just look like... a girl version of Hazza, over here." Niall struggled to say the words. "You know, with your curly hair and green eyes." Zayn added whilst lifting up one of my curls. I slapped his hand away, "No one touches the curls!" I stated.

I went in the lunch line, with Li (Liam). I got a plate of spaghetti, a green apple (my favourite fruit), and a big bottle of orange juice. I took my tray and went to the table where everyone was sitting. Zayn and Louis automatically moved over to make me a space. I smiled at their concern. Liam sat opposite me next to Dani. "So, Ally. You never told me you're going to move here." Harry said trying to start of a conversation. "To be honest, Harold, I didn't even know myself. We've moved house and this was the closest school. So yeah..." I tried to explain. I could hear scuffing noises and found it was coming from Niall. He was eating his chicken like a pig. I chuckled at the site. "Nialler, you eat like a pig. Show some respect." Zayn stole the worlds out of my mouth. He eyed me when he said 'respect'. "Sorry, I can't help it, I'm hungry!" Niall apologized. "Our Nialler is always hungry." Harry told me, Niall just smiled sheepishly. I blushed and continued eating.

"Aww little cousin's blushing, just like Hazza." Lou laughed pinching my cheeks. His hands were so damn warm. I moved away feeling kind of weird. "So what's your next lesson?" Zayn asked me. Before I could say anything "English!" Liam answered. "How do you know?" Zayn said confused. "'Cause she's in all my classes." Liam smiled at me. I smiled back feeling happy that there was someone I knew I every one of my classes.

I didn't say much throughout lunch. I eventually got up, leaving to get another green apple. "I'll be right back." I stated before going.

Harry's P.O.V

Ally walked away, great, this would be the perfect time to tell the boys. "Hey guys!" I said grabbing everyone's attention, they all froze and looked at me with questioning eyes. I cleared my throat and began to speak, "Look, as you may already know I am very protective over Ally. If you didn't know...well know you do." I took a breath. "And...?" Louis urged, for me to carry on. "And I don't want any of you... dating her!" I finally said it. If Alex did date any of them and it turned out wrong, I wouldn't want to get caught up in the middle of family and friends. I eyed all of them. Liam and Louis smiled. They already had girlfriends so it was ok. That only left Niall and Zayn. I glared at them, they both looked down. "Hey peeps, I'm back!" a girly voice rang through the air.

Alex's P.O.V

"Hey peeps, I'm back!" I sang as I sat back down. "What'd I miss?" I asked looking puzzled. Everyone was so quite. "Oh nothing, Harry was jus-" Danielle started to say but was cut of by Harry, "I was just talking about the holidays were having tomorrow. You really came at an awkward time." He finished off biting his lip. I knew he was lying, because he was biting his lip. I knew that because I do the same thing. We were so similar. I smiled at the thought and narrowed my eyes at the curly haired boy smiling sheepishly at me.