Tell her

Harry's P.O.V

I was getting worried now. Zayn and Ally had only been out for a while, but to me it seemed like years. I had no idea where they went, or what they were doing. I just wanted Ally back at home, with me, all safe. I was pacing the floors and constantly looking at the door waiting for it to open.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I automatically turned to see Liam. He gave me a reassuring smile. I tried to smile back but the corners of my mouth just wouldn't go up.

"It'll be okay. You see, within minutes she will be back." He said. I couldn't help but notice he was a bit tense too. From what I had seen the other day, I knew he had feelings for her. I hope that he now understood why she was off limits, when I told everyone about her past.

My head turned, to the sound of the front door opening. I brushed Liam's hand off me and ran to the hallway, with my hair flopping everywhere. That's when I saw Zayn and Ally.

I was about to hug her when I saw Zayn's fingers linked with Ally's. My heart sank and I suddenly felt very angry. This must have obviously showed on my face because, Ally frowned and followed to where my eyes where looking. She soon realised and let go of his hand. Within a matter of seconds, everyone was behind me.

"Ally! Where did you go? Are you okay? Did anything happen?" I kept firing questions at her whilst she suffocated in my tight hug.

I caught a glimpse of Ele, she gave me another glare. 'Independence' she mouthed. I automatically pulled away. Leaving Ally catching her breath.

"Harry..." Zayn started, I shot him a glare. He automatically shut his mouth.

"Ally?" I asked.

"Yeah, Harry?" She looked at me innocently.

"Where'd you go?"

"Relax, Harry. I just went out with Zayn. We got some ice-cream and talked." She replied.

"And..." I pushed urging her on.

"God damn Harry. Am I not allowed to go out with my friends?" She shouted angrily. I held her shoulders.

"I'm sorry Ally. I was just worried you know. Old habits die hard." With that, I wiped her tears with my thumbs, and smiled.

Now everyone was making their way back to the living room. I stayed behind and waited until Zayn and I were the last ones. Zayn was about to make his way inside, but I stopped him.

"I need to talk to you." I said gesturing toward the kitchen. He slowly followed behind me.

Zayn's P.O.V

I was worried Harry was going to do something to me, but he seemed very calm. As I followed him into the kitchen, he shut the door behind him. I didn't get what the big deal was. All I did was take Ally out, simply because she was upset, missing her dad and big brother. What's the problem with that?

"So?" Harry said eyeing me whilst leaning back on the kitchen counter.

"So what?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders.

"What did you do...with Ally?" He asked, glaring at me now. His strong arms were folded against his chest.

"Listen, mate..." I started.

"Don't you 'Listen, mate' me. Just tell me what happened clearly." He said irritation clear in his voice.

"I took Ally out." I mumbled.

"Why? Zayn, you know she's of limits. Why then?" He asked calming down a bit. He looked scary when he was angry. Like he was going to murder me there and then.