Missing you

Zayn's P.O.V

I walk out of Niall's room, completely furious. I was so blinded with anger that I hardly notice when I bump into Liam.

"Oh, sorry mate." He apologies, and I notice how flustered he looks.

"Are you alright?" I ask him. "You look really... distant."

Liam shakes his head and gives me a quick smile. "I'm alright."

I give a grunt and turn to head off to my room when he stops me. "But are you alright, Zayn?"

I turn to look at him. How could I tell him? How could I say out loud that I had feelings for Ally, my best friend's cousin? A cousin who I've been told many times is off limits. I could hardly mutter an answer.

"I'm fine." I say through gritted teeth, the image of Niall stroking Ally's cheek still ringing in my mind.

"No, you're not. I can tell when you're lying." He steps forward, putting a gently hand on my shoulder. "Whatever it is, you can tell me."

I take a deep breath. "Ally slept with Niall last night."

"What?!" Liam practically yells, looking completely shocked.

I stare at him for a second, and then realize what I said sounded wrong. "It wasn't like that."

Liam sighed, but was quick to pick up on the displeasure that still seeped through my voice. "If nothing happened, why are you so mad?"

"Because," I paused. "Because, I like Ally. A lot."

~*~

Liam's P.O.V

I stood there, probably looking like an idiot. Zayn stared at me, waiting for my response. He raised his eyebrows, as he does when he's impatient, and ran his fingers through his hair.

Well, what was I supposed to say?

Zayn tells me that he likes Ally, and then basically tells me that Niall does, too. And just last night I told her that I liked her also. I couldn't say to Zayn that this was going to end up okay, because this was all too much of a mess. How were we going to sort this out?

I was about to respond when Ally sheepishly walks out of Niall's room. My throat catches when I see her, her brown hair spiraling down her back.

"Gonna take a shower." She whispers and scoots past us, heading towards Anne's bedroom.

I tear my eyes off of her and turn to Zayn, who is still gazing after her. I cough and he turns back to me, blushing slightly.

"It'll all work out in the end." I say, and he seems slightly relieved by these words. He saunters off to his room, and I wonder how he would feel if he knew what I had just promised him was a complete lie.

~*~

Harry's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, dreading the day ahead. I could already imagine the awkward moment with Ally and the horrible glances I would get from Niall and Zayn. I knew that they fancied her. But they know that, if they treasured their manhood, they wouldn't get close to her.

I sat up, and realized that I wasn't alone in the room. At the bottom of my bed, sat a cross Louis.

"Would you mind clarifying Ally?" What he said was a request, but it sounded more like a demand.

I straightened up in my bed and slipped on a spare shirt that was on the floor. "You want me to clarify Ally?"

"Yes! Ally's past! Clarify! Now!" He swung his legs up on the bed and crossed him legs.