Room Makeover

Dinner was delicious. I ate up all my spaghetti, and even had a second helping. Jake, as usual ate like a pig and had three big helpings, all for himself. Jake and I were cleaning the table. I felt a piece of spaghetti flick on my face. I looked up at my big brother, in anger. He had the most stupid smirk on his face ever. Therefore, I got the cleaning cloth and threw it directly in his face. Jake froze in place, eyes closed with a straight smile. There were bits of dirt on his face now. I could not help but laugh. Ah, revenge was so good. I was wiping the spaghetti of my face when the doorbell rang. "Who could it be at this time?" dad asked himself whilst walking to the door, and opening it.

"Welcome to your new home!" I heard several voices at the door. Dad laughed. Who could it be? I quickly washed my hands and went in the living room. There I saw five gleaming faces on the couch, staring at me. Dad sat down too. Who would have thought it? Harry and his little gang at my house. I smiled at all of them pleasantly and sat down next to dad. "We brought you a welcoming hamper, with some treats." Liam said grinning at me. "Why, thank you. Alex you've made friends with such gentlemen." Dad said, taking the basket. I blushed.

Harry started the conversation, "So, when are you going camping with Jake?" he said with a smirk on his face. "Well, were going tomorrow, early morning." Dad answered his question. "Oh that reminds me, Alex have you finished painting your room? Oh yes and have u packed in order to leave tomorrow?"He said turning to me. Shoot, I knew I forgot something. "Err, no dad. There's a lot to do." I answered looking at the flooring. "Why don't you get Jake to help you?" He suggested. "What? I heard my name." Jake was suddenly standing in the doorway. He obviously looked like he had finished cleaning the kitchen. "You could help Ally" dad started to say, but was cut off by Jake saying that there was no way he would help me.

"Um, Mr Hylton. If you don't mind, we could help Ally set up her room. That is, if she would like." Louis offered, nudging Niall in the stomach. My eyes widened. I couldn't let them help me with my room. I have only known them for a day. That wouldn't be polite. "Zayn likes painting and is very good at it. I'm sure that could be of some help." Liam added. Zayn looked at his shoes, trying to hide his face, but I knew he was blushing. "Oh no boys. I wouldn't want to cause you any trouble." Dad said trying to put them off the idea. I looked over at Jake; he was smirking at me in a weird way. "Sir, it wouldn't be any trouble at all, this way I- I mean all of us could get a chance to know Ally some more."Niall announced. "Alright then, is it ok with you Ally?" dad said giving in. I nodded my head; to be honest I need a bit of help.

I walked out of the living room and trudged up stairs with all of the boys behind me. Dad and Jake were still downstairs watching the telly. I got to the landing and opened my bedroom door. "This is my room!" I stated. All of their mouths dropped. There was nothing in there apart from my bed, wardrobe and dresser. "Right let's get to work!" they all shouted with joy and barged into my room.