New mates

The college building was massive, much bigger than my old college. It had so many floors and departments. I looked at my timetable that the office woman printed off for me. It stated that drama was on the top floor, in room sixteen. I climbed up the stairs quickly, not wanting to be late. I finally reached to the top and bumped into someone, and my timetable fell on the floor. "I'm so sorry." I said as I gasped at the tall-ish boy in front of me. "It's alright" he uttered. We both bent down to pick the paper that fell and banged out heads. Great, that is three mess-ups I have had today. "Ouch!" we both said at the same time, but before I could lift my timetable, he grabbed it.

I looked up at him. He had light brown wavy hair, and adorable little brown eyes. He looked at my timetable. "Drama!" he said surprised. "Yes. Can you tell me where it is?" I asked, not wanting to waste anymore time. He looked me straight in the eyes, "Of course! I'm in your drama class" he smiled and looked back at my timetable, before handing it to me "...and every other class that you have." "Oh!" I said astonished, this must be my lucky day, I thought.

I followed him to the classroom, where we were supposed to have drama. "So...your name's Alex Hylton?" He asked. "Yes" I replied, thinking he must have read it off my sheet. He turned around to smile at me "I'm Liam Payne; I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other." I smiled back, "Yes, yes we will." We finally arrived to our destination. "Mr Lee?" Liam called to, who I think was the teacher, and gestured towards me. I stood frozen in the doorway, looking at my feet. I could sense certain pairs of eyes glaring at me. "Ah, new student. Come in please. Stand at the front." I smiled nervously and did as the teacher asked. I finally looked up.

I could see the blond Irish boy I'd met this morning and Liam, whom I'd just met now. They both smiled at me, and I returned it. "Right then class. This is our new class pupil." He gestured towards me. He was very tall and looked like Kendall from a band named Big Time Rush. He looked in his mid twenty's. "In order to know our new pupil, we'll ask questions associated with her, and she'll answer them." He stated. I could feel my cheeks burn. "Comprende?" he asked, I nodded. The questions began.

They all put their hands up, whilst my eyes widened. What sort of questions were they going to ask? What if I don't know the right answer? What if they think I'm weird? Many questions ran through my mind. Mr Lee then called out a name "Eleanor", the girl whose name it was, put her hand down and asked me a question

"What's your name?" "Alex Hylton." I replied in a wobbly voice. The teacher said another name "Jardel". She automatically put her hand down and asked, "What date were you born?" I relaxed, these were easy questions, and there was no way I would mess up, again. So I answered "September 19th 1994" my voice was building back it's confidence. The next question, I took by surprise, the boy I'd met earlier, Liam asked "Do you have a boyfriend?". Mr Lee said, "Appropriate questions please!" I shook my head as an answer to his question. Suddenly everyone's eyes lit up. I could feel myself blushing bright pink (I do that a lot). The beautiful, blond Niall asked. What was my favourite food? I smiled at replied "Nando's". He jumped up and shouted with delight, "Me too!" Finally, Mr Lee asked if my hair was naturally curly or not. I told him it was. Nearly people asking me questions took up, the whole lesson. We did not do any drama whatsoever.